Chapter 22

Jordan

I was holding Domonique's hair back while she threw up. This was the fifth morning this happened and it was becoming a routine now. I'd wake up and she would already be in here throwing up.

"I feel like shit." Domonique said, standing to her feet and I leaned over to flush the toilet. "Girl what's wrong with you? You got food poisoning or some shit?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders as my eyes roamed her body.

She had been putting on some weight but I figured it came from all the fast food places we had been going to. We been fucking more than usual and it finally felt like shit was going back to normal. She was using mouth wash on her side of the sink and I was washing my hands in mine.

I watched her turn the shower on and soon after, she stripped from her clothes and got inside the steaming shower. The mirror was starting to fog and I couldn't see myself in the mirror anymore. I started to leave, until Domonique called for me. I looked over my shoulder, seeing her head was poked out the shower with one of her breasts on full display. I licked my lips as she ran a hand down her face to keep the water from getting in her eyes.

She giggled before she licked her plump pink lips that always seemed to have some type of lipstick or lip gloss on them. "Yes baby?" I ask her, still stuck in a trance. "Get in with me?" She asks in a cute lil voice.

She ain't have to ask me twice. I stripped from my clothes and joined her immediately pinning her to the wall and kissing her while I lifted her leg and she instinctively wrapped it around my waist. A moan slipped from her mouth when my lips brushed against her neck.

"Jordan, wait." She says, stopping me before I could go down on her. I looked up at her and sighed, "But baby why?" I whined and I noticed her gag before she pulled the shower door open and started throwing up again. I grabbed the soap and proceeded to wash up while she emptied what was left in her stomach. By the time I finished up, she was still sitting by the toilet with a towel wrapped around her body.

I got dressed before I approached her, pulling her off the floor. She immediately laid her head on my chest. "Baby, my stomach hurts so bad." She whined and I moved my hands down to her stomach and rubbed it slowly. "Does that make it feel better?" I ask, trying to sound as nice as I possibly could and she slowly nodded her head.

"Here, I'll tell you what. Why don't you go ahead and get in the shower. Imma get Assyria situated, then I'll take care of you. Okay baby?" I say, moving my hands to her shoulders and she nodded once again. "Okay." She mumbled and I kissed her forehead before turning on my heels and walking away.

I looked everywhere for Assyria and I still couldn't find her. I plopped down on the bed and checked my phone for any messages from Nala and once I saw she texted, I quickly texted her back. I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see Assyria peeking around the corner at me and when she noticed I saw her she tried to walk away but I called her name causing her to turn around and see what I wanted.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, noticing she was squinting her eyes at me. I got up from the bed when I realized she wasn't going to speak. I squatted down in front of her so we were eye to eye and when she tried to run away, I grabbed her.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and she shook her head. "Thirsty? Sleepy? What's wrong?" I ask again and she blankly stared at me and that's when I noticed how tired she looked. Realization finally hit when I remembered I had promised we would watch a movie and take a nap together. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. "I'm sorry princess, I forgot. Your mommy sick and I gotta take care of her. You understand that don't you?" I ask and she nodded her head, wiping some of her tears with the back of her hand.