Chapter 9

Dakota Agustin

"And this is cocaine?" I asked, holding up the bag that contained the white substance. "Try it and find out." The man said with a smirk. I cut the bag open and motioned for Damon, one of the guards to try the shit. "You know what that's supposed to be like right?" I questioned and he nodded, pouring some out of the bag and onto the table.

He snorted the line clear and gave a reassuring nod, letting me know the product was legit. "Do you have the money?" The man asked, sending one of his men up front to collect it from me.

I looked to Damon, giving a confused expression. My dad didn't say shit about giving them any money, just to get the product and bring it back to him. It hadn't occurred to me that he wanted me to rob them until now. I took the pistol from my waistband and shot him right between the eyes.

I continued to shoot at all of the men while some had tried to run out, but I remembered my dad saying no one was to make it out alive. Once everybody was taken care of I waited for Damon to put the product in the duffle bag so I could go.

"Be safe, G." I called over my shoulder to Damon once I had got the bags. I walked them to my Bentley that had just got out of the shop and put them in the backseat. I climbed in the front and drove away from the scene, keeping an eye out for the police or anything fishy for that matter.

About thirty minutes later I was pulling up in front of my fathers mansion. I left my car on as I got out to get the bags and take them inside. "Ah, Dakota. How are you?" The maid asked, giving a smile. I stared at the bitch, wondering why she was talking to me in the first place after she tried to kill a nigga at my fathers dinner a while back by frying the fish with peanut oil, knowing I'm allergic to peanuts.

"Shut up hoe" I said, brushing past her and into the foyer. "Daddy!" I called, as I walked down the hallway and to his office, the only room on the first floor. Two guards stood by the door and when they saw me, they gave a nod and opened the door up for me.

"I handled it for you." I said, putting the bags on his desk and sitting at the empty seat that was next to the door. "Good." He responded, walking around the desk and opening the door to speak to his guards. One of them came and took the duffle bags while my father gave orders to the other one.

"You're my favorite. You know why?" He asked, leaning against his desk while he smiled at me. "Why?" I asked.

"Because you're book smart, and street smart. You always make good decisions and I know you'd never betray me." He said, trying to guilt trip me into robbing Jordan. "All I'm asking is that you use Assyria to get what I need. It's so simple." He said.

"Why can't you do it yourself? It sound like you got everything mapped out." I said, causing his smile to drop. "I feel like it would really work if you do it." He said.

My dad was known for fucking people over, but he knew how to make money. He was basically asking me to be a snake and I couldn't do that. I like the relationship I have with Assyria and I don't want to lose her. That's my lil baby and I plan to keep her around for as long as I can.

"I'll consider that." I said, standing from the chair and leaving from his office. I had a feeling his problem with Jordan was personal rather than just business and I wasn't trying to get involved with that shit.

                       Jordan Brooks

"What the fuck is this?" Dom asked, launching my phone across the room and at my knee. "Why you throwing shit?" I snapped while rubbing my knee. I picked my phone up to see the text from Cyan asking to link sometime next week to discuss business.

"You told me you were done with the drug world." She said, and I put my phone down and avoided eye contact with her because I honestly didn't have an explanation or a lie to defend myself.

"Say something, Jordan" she said, coming and sitting beside me on the bed. "I wasn't going to say yes to working with him." Was all I could come up with.

"But you were considering it. Baby we promised each other that we wouldn't go back to doing that shit." She said. The hostility in her voice was gone and she had calmed down. "Is it important?" She asked.

"I think it's a setup." I said, getting my phone to show her what I was talking about. Everybody knows Cyan be snaking niggas. He's been doing it for years, I know because I used to work with him. "So what are you going to do?" She asked when she finished reading the messages.

"Imma go along with it for now." I said, laying back onto the bed. Cyan was bound to fuck something up and when he did, I was going to kill him. "Please don't do anything stupid. I can't lose you again." She said, sounding like she was about to cry. "I won't." I said, pulling her on top of me.

"Promise, and mean it." She said, staring down in my eyes. "I promise I won't do anything stupid." I assured her, and she smiled, satisfied with my answer.

"Can you believe Assyria and Noah are going off to college soon?" She asked after minutes of silence. "Nah. I'm not ready for them to go." I admitted. I had just got back and now they were about to be going off to college.

"I miss it when Assyria was little, you know? Back when she wouldn't let me leave without her. Now she's never here." I said, thinking about how she's been with Dakota, whoever the fuck that is.

I wasn't really worried about Noah growing up because I already knew about half the shit he was doing. It was Assyria I was worried about. I wasn't ready for her to grow up quite yet, but she can't stay a baby forever.

                        Noah Brooks

"I hit her in the car outside McDonald's. That hoe easy, and her pussy wasn't even all that good but the head was." Aiden explained, telling me about what happened between him and Ambreiya.

I lost whatever respect I did have for her when I found out she was sucking and fucking my whole team. Aiden only been at our school for a week and she already fucked him.

Ambreiya wasn't always like that. At one point in time she had my heart. She was my first, and I was her first. I broke her heart and she hasn't been right since. The girl been throwing pussy at every nigga she see. I think that's why Assyria haven't been fucking with her lately.

"Here go my ride. Imma see you later fam." He said, dapping me up. "Ight." I said, watching him get in the Bentley. I adjusted the way I was holding my books and headed towards my car so I could leave too.

"Noah!" I heard Ambreiya call and I put my stuff up before turning around to face her. "What the fuck you want?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant, and it's yours." She said, seeming sure about it. "Ion believe you. It could literally be anybody's on the football team." I said and she rolled her eyes at me. "It's yours, Noah. You the only nigga I let fuck raw." She said and I just had to laugh at that lie. "I've pulled out every time we had sex. How the fuck are you pregnant if I nutted in your mouth?" I questioned, leaning against my car while she started to cry.

"Get the fuck out my face with that shit, Ambreiya." I said, getting in my car and rolling the window up so I couldn't hear her cries. I pulled off, leaving her hoe ass there.

I know for a fact that baby ain't mine and I couldn't believe she tried to insult my intelligence like that.