Chapter 15

Jordan

I put my Givenchy tshirt on and pulled my Balmain jeans on before reaching over and getting my belt from off of Domonique's vanity. She was doing her make-up, singing along to Beyoncè's album. She still has yet to get dressed and we have to leave for school in 30 minutes. Rushing her is pointless because all she'll do is go slower or curse me out.

I looked on the shelf that became mine when I started leaving clothes, shoes, and accessories over here. She had five of my jackets hanging up and I was contemplating on taking one because it be freezing in school. Deciding to take my white Gucci jacket, I took it off the hanger and put it in my backpack.

Domonique was no longer singing and I turned around to see she was watching me through the mirror of her vanity.

"You're stealing your jackets back?"

"It's not stealing if it's mine." I said.

"You gave them to me, but now you're taking them back. That's not fair." she mumbled the last part.

"You still have four of my jackets, stop crying." I said before resting my hands on the back of the chair and resting my chin on top of her head. She had a fresh flat iron and I liked the way her hair smelled. I stared at her for what seemed like a long time but in reality it was probably a couple seconds. I smiled at her, making her blush and look away from me and I chuckled lowly.

"Baby, you look beautiful." I said with a smile. I leaned off the chair so I was standing up straight. She looked over her shoulder at me, her cheeks a shade of light red. "You think so?" she asked and I nodded before leaning down to kiss her lips a few times.

I pulled back and looked at the time on my watch, not that it had the correct time anyway, but because it's a nice watch and I should look at it more often.

Domo cupped my chin and pecked my lips once more before turning around in her seat, "I'll be ready in 15 minutes." she said.

"Okay." I said before grabbing my Red Bottoms and leaving from the large walk in closet.

**

"Jordan, I've missed you so much. Why haven't I heard from you?" Mae said.

Mae was the shordy Domo witnessed me kissing by the stairwell. She was a pretty lil thing, but she was dumb as hell. I guess that's normal considering the fact that she's a freshman or sophomore. Mae wasn't mature and let anybody hit. I'm not complaining though, she had really good pussy and her head game was on point.

"Remember when I told you I have a girlfriend?" I said.

She frowned, "I thought you were playing."

"Nah. I was so serious. She's the type to kill us both, so don't be on that friendly shit." I warned her.

She nodded before pecking my cheek and going about her business.

Since the day I agreed to take baby steps with Domo, I haven't been fucking with no other shordy's. Aside from Nala but that was a one time thing. The original plan was to fuck her and leave, but I can't do that her. I get told I'm a dog all the time but I think I'm really respectful to women.

For example, Valerie said that rude ass shit about my father and I politely kicked her punk ass out. I could've laid hands on her, or called her out her name but I was mature about it. I could be the type to abuse women and cheat all the time to lower their self esteem but that's just not me.

I pushed the double doors open and looked around in search of any teachers. I skipped the first half of the day because I don't even need those classes and I refuse to sit around and listen to my teacher bitch about how men and women should be together rather than two people of the same sex dating.