Chapter 24

Assyria Brooks

"Fuck" I moaned quietly, not wanting him to hear me as he made love to my lower lips. My fingers locked in his short curly fro while I tried to contain my moans, but that wasn't working out. He was licking all the right spots and I had sunken into a bliss, wanting to call him daddy.

"Cum in my mouth baby" he demanded, holding my hips so I couldn't run from the pleasure. I didn't know if his head game was really this good, or if it was because I was high out of my mind, but either way I felt like we should do it more often.

I bit my lip, gripping onto the bedsheets as I released and Kenny reached up to grope my breast. "Shit" I breathed, closing my eyes tightly as he kissed up my body, landing a kiss on my neck before he collapsed beside me breathing heavily.

I slowly opened my eyes and pulled the comforter over my naked body while Kenny sat up and wiped his face using his shirt. "Come here" I say, leaning over to grab his face so I could kiss him because he deserved it.

Leaning over to check the time on my phone, my eyes widened when I realized I was a whole hour late to meet up with Noah. "Fuck" I cursed, getting up so I could shower get dressed.

When I finished showering and getting dressed, I grabbed my keys and proceeded to leave until I heard Kenny say something. "Where you going?" He asked, doing a line of cocaine with a rolled up hundred dollar bill.

"I'll call you later. If you leave make sure you lock up" I said, purposely ignoring his question simply because I didn't feel obligated to answer it. "Ight" he said, wiping the substance from his nose and I walked away without saying another word.

**

I had just arrived at the restaurant Noah and I were meeting up at. As I looked around, I couldn't see him and for a second I was sure he left until I spotted him flirting with a waitress.

I made my way towards the table, putting my purse down before taking my seat. "It's about fucking time" Noah said once the waitress had walked away.

"What you wanted to talk about?" I asked, reaching over and grabbing the champagne bottle that appeared to be untouched. Noah slid a glass towards me and I filled it up to the brim. I wasn't a fan of alcohol and only drank on occasions, but lately I've been doing a lot of shit I never thought I'd do.

"I just wanted to check up on you. I'm leaving soon and ion know when I'm coming back" he said, squinting his eyes at me as if he was reading me. "Since when do you smoke?" He asked, leaning in closer to get a better look at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's not important." I said, already getting irritated because I knew he was about to try and lecture me too.

"You're right." He said, nodding his head. "Why don't we talk about your new addiction instead?"

"You're making it sound like I'm a fucking junkie." I snapped and he chuckled. "Yo, when I found out you was popping pills I ain't want to believe it because I thought you were smarter than that." He stressed and I went to reach for my drink until he slid it away from me.

"I don't understand why everybody making a big deal about this shit. I'm grown as fuck, so I'll do whatever the fuck I want. If I cared about yours or anybody's opinion I would've asked for it." I stated, getting irritated with everything.

"That's not the fucking point!" he snapped, causing people to look our way.

"Then what is it?" I snapped back, folding my hands in my lap underneath the table.