Chapter 2

Jordan

"So what time you get out?" Alex asked.

I drank the rest of my Gatorade before throwing the empty bottle out the window. "Be here by 2 nigga. I'm not playing."

"I got you fam." she said. I got out the car and grabbed my backpack from the backseat. Alex got out the car and walked around to my side. Apparently something happened to her car, so I told her she could use mine for as long as she needed.

"I'm not fucking playing Alex." I stated in a stern voice before walking towards the school building. The whole walk into the building, I was contemplating on calling Alex and telling her to come back. I didn't like the looks I was getting from females, it made me uncomfortable and I became frustrated with the fact that I had to go to the office to see the principal.

I pushed the double doors open and walked to the assistant principals desk. "Good morning Jordan." she smiled at me.

I returned the smile, "Is he ready to see me yet?" I asked her.

She nodded, "As a matter of fact he is. Just go right-" she paused before smiling "You know where it is." she said.

I smiled again before going into his office. My facial expression had gone back to serious. I had to mentally prepare myself for anything this nigga was going to say.

"What a pleasure to have you back." he said, dryly.

I rolled my eyes, "You said you wanted to talk to me."

He nodded, "If you make one mistake, and I do mean one. You will be kicked out of this school. I've had enough of your shit and you're making this school look bad." he explained.

"I've had enough of your shit too." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I said okay."

"Good. Now go straight to class." he shooed me away.

I got up from my chair before leaving the office.

"Have a great day sweetie." Ms. Jones called after me.

"You too." I say before leaving through the double doors and heading down the hallway to my locker. I opened it before getting my books and putting my bookbag inside. I slammed my locker shut, getting angry at the thought of spending most of my day in this hell hole.

To my right, I spotted the girl from McDonald's. I smiled before approaching her. Her perfume crept into my nose and for some reason, it made me hungry.

"You again." she mumbled.

"Yeah. Me again. Lemme walk you to class." I said.

She closed her locker before looking me up and down. I looked down at my Gucci shoes and frowned, already knowing what she was thinking.

"I'm not one of those rich kids that think they better than everybody." I tell her.

"You walk around like you are." she said.

"You don't know me tho." I said.

"And I don't want to, so get the fuck away from me." she snapped.

I didn't budge, instead I leaned against her locker. "What's your name?"

"I don't have one." she said.

"Why you playing hard to get?" I asked her.

"Wassup baby?" I looked up to see some nigga standing there. He draped his arm around her neck before kissing her cheek.