Chapter 12

Jordan

It's been a month since I last talked to Domonique and I must admit, she's been on my mind since she left. Every time I try and talk to her, she finds a reason to leave and when I call her it goes straight to voicemail. I figured she blocked my number, that's definitely something she would do.

Last week she stopped coming to school and I'm beginning to get curious as to why that is. She made it clear that school is her number one priority, so why would she miss a whole week?

It's her life, and if I were to say something about it to her she would more than likely tell me to fuck off cause she's mean.

I took a swig of the Hennessey in my cup before taking a deep breath and squinting my eyes so I could see through the scope of my sniper rifle.

The target was sitting on the bench, smoking a blunt. Just as I put my finger on the trigger, a little girl came running up. I watched as the man threw his blunt down and hugged the little girl.

Knowing he had a daughter made me think about what I'm about to do. I didn't want to kill him, but I have to. He shouldn't haveI closed my eyes for a brief second before opening them and pulling the trigger. Hearing screaming, I got up from the cold pavement of the rooftop and began taking my sniper apart and putting it in the bag. I tossed the bag over my shoulder and pushed the door open.

I could feel my phone vibrating and I fished it out my pocket before looking down at the caller I.D. to see it was Kilo. Deciding I've ignored him for too long, I accepted the call.

"Yo?" I say as I jogged down the flight of stairs. My car was parked right outside the building and I wasted no time in getting in.

"What you doing tonight?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Nothing. Why wassup?"

"I wanna go clubbing tonight, but ion have nobody to go with." he said.

"Lemme think about it." I said as I pushed start and rolled my windows down.

"Ight, hit me later." he said before hanging up and I tossed my phone in the passenger seat before doing the same to the bag.

I was in no mood to go clubbing, but maybe it would make me forget this Domonique situation for the time being.

**

"You're cute, what's your name?" one of the strippers asked me and I removed my hands from her body before looking into her eyes, then back down at her breasts.

"Jordan" I said and she smiled at me as she continued to grind on me. "Well, Jordan, you look a little too young to be in here." she said and I slipped more hundred dollar bills in her g-string.

"I'm old enough." I said,

"Yeah? Just how old are you?"

"18." I said, making her laugh, "But I'll fuck you right." I said while staring in her eyes and she leaned forward, her lips only centimeters from mine.

"You have so much confidence. It's cute." she cooed before cupping my chin and I smiled at her.

"You're so adorable." she smiled wide and I licked my lips before placing my hands on her backside. "You're coming home with me." I said.

"Oh really? I am?" she said, sounding surprised by my demand.

"You way too cute to pass up." I admitted.

"I gotta get this money baby. But give me your number and I'll definitely call you when I finish working." she said and I unlocked my phone then gave it to her. Soon, she gave it back and we continued to flirt casually until Kash interrupted by tapping her shoulder and whispering something in her ear. She smiled at me before going about her business and I sat up some, wondering why this nigga was wasting his time trying to talk to me.

"Jordan, you can't still be mad at me." Kash said.

I rubbed my eyes and stood to my feet and drank the rest of the Hennessey in my cup before attempting to walk past him but he pushed me back. I looked down and smoothed my shirt out, trying to control my anger.

"Look, Mom told me she talked to you. I was hoping she got through to you, but I see she didn't. She was right, you're just like our father. Weak as fuck." he finished with a chuckle and I stared at him for a good ten seconds before my fist connected with his jaw, making him fall back. I continued to hit him in his face until Kilo pulled me off of him. By now, a crowd had started to form and people had their phones out recording. My chest heaved up and down and I wanted nothing more than to fuck him up again.

"Come on J, that's your brother." Kilo said, trying to play peacemaker and I smoothed my shirt out again before looking at Kash. He was making threats and it was doing nothing but pissing me off even more.

"You're a pussy, always have been." he spat.

"Imma see you again soon, nigga. Be ready." I say with a chuckle before pushing past Kilo, but I stopped and turned around to look at Kash. "I did everything I had to do to get you out of jail, an this is how you repay me? Fuck ass nigga. You gon get yours." I said.

"Is that a threat?"

"That's a promise. On everything I love, imma make sure you get to feel how I'm feeling right now."

"We supposed to be brothers." Kilo said, still trying to make shit right but I wasn't trynna hear it.

"Ion got no brothers." I say before going over to the bar. Imma get fucked up and see where it takes me.

**

"Jordan, what are you doing here?" Domonique questioned and I brushed past her, stumbling over my own foot in the process.

"Are you drunk?" she asked and I shook my head before leaning against the wall, trying to keep myself from falling over.

"How did you even get here?" she questioned.

"I drove." I said and she looked outside, probably to see where I parked.

"But your car not out here."

"It's on the side." I said.

"Why would you do that?"

I shrugged before kicking my shoes off and making an attempt to lay on her couch but I tripped over the shoe I just took off and fell on the hardwood floor.

I was numb to pain, but I knew I'd feel it in the morning.

"Jordan, get up." Domonique said, she made an attempt to pull me up, but I didn't budge, instead, I pulled her down on me.

"Why you be playing, like you not feeling me the way I'm feeling you?" I said and she laughed before making an attempt to get off me but I put my hands on her waist, keeping her in place.

"I'm serious, Domo. I really like you, but you keep being stubborn an shit." I said.

"You're drunk." she said, "Just get up so you can go to sleep."

"Ion want to go to sleep." I say before putting my hand on her lower back and flipping us, so she was on the bottom.

My knee separated her thighs and I started kissing on her neck. "Stop playing games, Domo. You're mine." I looked up at her for a brief second, "Right?"

She almost nodded, but stopped herself.

"We can't do this, Jordan." she before pushed me off her and got up. I watched her walk away before sighing and making an attempt to get on the couch, but I changed my mind. Instead, I sat up with my back against the wall and replayed today's events.

Killing Kash would be easy and fun, but I need to kill Renzo first. Maybe I should kill them both at the same time to save myself from all the extra shit. Either way, it's gon get done.

***