Chapter 29

Domonique

I laid my head on Jordan's lap and stared up at her while she played in my hair. She wouldn't let me out of her sight today and I loved how clingy she was being. It was cute.

"You never told me what was bothering you the other day." Jordan says, breaking the silence.

"If I tell you.. You gotta promise not to get mad at me, and try to understand where I'm coming from." I say, thinking back to the day all that shit went down.

"Is it bad?" she asked me and I thought about it for a second. "That's for you to decide." I said and she continued to rub my scalp while staring down at me. It was if she was strongly debating on if she even wanted to hear the news.

"Don't even tell me cause my anger been uncontrollable lately and ion want to get mad and say something imma regret." she said.

"I feel like I should tell you this though. I don't want to lie to you about anything." I said, sitting up from her lap and looking at her.

"Alright, wassup?" she said, readjusting the way she was sitting.

"I went to see Zach about a week ago, and he had plans to kill your brother. I agreed to help him do it and I felt so bad. That night you came over and I couldn't stop crying, I was high and I kept thinking about it." I said, looking down at my hands. I expected her to be mad about it, but she wasn't. In fact, she laughed. "You're not mad?" I ask her.

"Nah bae. It's all good. You acting like I cared about the nigga." she says, laughing even harder.

I stared at her, wondering when she got like this cause just a couple weeks ago she was coo. When I tell you this nigga been cutting up, that's real shit. Her temper been out of control and I had to stop her from stomping out some man the other day. When we argue, it gets bad because she doesn't have a filter and I don't have a chill. I'll fight her before she thinks she could ever disrespect me. I'm not one of them weak bitches that allow they niggas to talk to them anyway. Not that Jordan is disrespectful, cause she's never said anything that made me want to kill her.

It's like she's nice to me, and she's cold hearted towards everybody else. Which is how it's supposed to be, but I'm not used to her being so mean to people.

"I gotta ask you something." she says and I bit my lip, bracing myself for whatever she was about to say.

"You really want to get married? Like that's something you really want?" she asked me and I nodded, staring in her eyes. "And I want to have a bunch of babies.. With you, only you."

She nodded, taking in my words. "Imma be honest. I don't want to get married, but I want kids. If I gotta step out of my comfort zone and marry you so you can be happy, I'll do it." she said.

"I don't want to get married if it's something you don't want. We're still young, I might change my mind about it." I said.

"But this is what you want, for real?" she asks, her eyes searching mine.

"Yeah." I answer,

"Then we're doing it. No questions asked." she said before leaning over and kissing my cheek. I smiled as I grabbed her face and kissed her lips. "You're fine as fuck." I mumble before kissing her again.

She reaches out and caressed the left side of my face. I smiled as I leaned into her touch, I kissed the palm of her hand and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Never change." I mumble into her ear and she tightly wrapped her arms around my body and took a deep breath. "I don't plan on it. I've never been the type to fold anyways." she whispers into my ear before kissing it.