Chapter 30

Dakota Agustin

"Why the fuck he ain't here yet?" I say, getting annoyed as I paced back and forth with my phone in my hand. "He always does this shit" Sven shrugged, continuing to sit on the ground and tap his fingers against the hard concrete floor of the warehouse.

"You haven't said anything about that incident right?" I asked and he didn't say anything right away, causing me to stop pacing and reach for my pistol.

I was getting ready to end his life right here without asking anymore questions because it was obvious he had said something. Feeling the cold steel against my freshly tapered hair, my jaw clenched out of anger.

"Drop it" Grant spoke in a menacing tone. "Damn, so this what we on?" I said, shaking my head in disappointment as I watched Sven get up, holding me at gun point also.

Dropping my pistol onto the ground, I licked over my lips finding this situation amusing. They didn't know I had another gun on me, but soon enough they'd find out.

"So what's this about?" I asked, looking between the both of them as Grant lowered his gun and walked towards the door that was cracked open. Sven stood in front of me holding a mug on his face as if that was supposed to intimidate me.

Shit was funny because he's short as hell, barely taller than Assyria trying to hold me at gunpoint when I'm a whole head and shoulders taller than him. I coughed to hide my laughter but failed miserably as I was now dying laughing in his face.

"Nigga you five feet trynna be tough. Sit yo sissy ass down somewhere." I laughed, causing him to suck his teeth. "I can't fuck wit niggas like you" Sven said, and I folded my arms over my chest, waiting on him to elaborate on that.

"You never had to work for anything. Everything was always handed to you and yet you look down on everybody. You're an arrogant son of a bitch" he spat, letting his inner jealousy show. It was crazy how someone I once considered a brudda envied me.

"You sound like a bitch, mad cause my pops worked for everything so me and my brudda wouldn't have to. You lucky pops even took you in, without him you'd still be on the corner selling coke for the low." I said dryly, causing him to lunge at me and I quickly pulled the pistol from the front of my jeans, shooting him multiple times.

As I stared down at his lifeless body I noticed a wire sticking out from his shirt. I bent down, pulling the wire that he wore strapped down to his chest.

Glancing over my shoulder at Grant as the police sirens sounded, I tucked my pistol away as I dropped the wired speaker onto the ground and stomped it until I was sure it wouldn't work.

"It was nice knowing you." Grant smiled as multiple police officers swarmed the warehouse. "I'll be out tonight" I shrugged as I was handcuffed and forced into the squad car, ignoring the officer as he stated my rights.

Keeping my gaze fixated on Grant, I was already plotting on how I'd kill him next.

                       Assyria Brooks

"Run, you dumb bitch" I exclaimed, scooping a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth as I watched a scary movie on TV. I shook my head when her dumb ass got caught and murdered.

Tossing the empty mint chocolate ice cream container onto the table, I reached for the jar of pickles next. I'd been here eating my life away as I waited for daddy to come back.

Glancing at the peanut butter on the table, I shrugged as unscrewed the lid and dipped my pickle inside. It tasted good as hell and made me even hungrier than I already was.