Chapter 32

Jordan

I woke up to Assyria asleep on my chest, snoring loudly while Domonique was sprawled out on the opposite side of bed with Aalejah between us. I scratched my forehead as I slowly sat up, careful not to wake Assyria.

Like clockwork my phone started ringing and soon after, Aalejah started to cry waking Domonique up. "I got her. Go back to sleep." I said and she pulled the covers over her body before turning over on her side while I reached over and grabbed Aalejah. "Stop crying baby." I mumbled, sitting at the foot of the bed with my phone in my hand. I called Timmy back and to my surprise he answered on the first ring.

"Wassup?" I ask, hearing a bunch of commotion in the background. "I need you to meet me somewhere." He said, sounding out of breath. "Text me the address and I'll be there as soon as possible." I say before hanging up and setting my phone aside.

I laid Aalejah down beside Assyria before going to shower and brush my teeth. After about thirty minutes I was dressed and ready to go.

"Baby" I say as I tap Domonique's thigh repeatedly. She rolled over on her side and looked at me. "I'm about to leave. Text me if you need anything." I said, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I love you." She mumbled when I pulled away from her. "I love you too." I responded and I noticed Aalejah looking at me like she wanted a kiss too so I leaned down and kissed her forehead also.

"I want one too." Assyria exclaims as she sat up. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead making her smile. "Do you have to go?" Assyria asked and I nodded. "But when I come back I'm all yours, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"I love you." I said as she pulled me into a hug. "I love you more." She mumbles and I knew she was about to cry because I was leaving. "I don't want you to go. Can't you stay a little longer and play tea party with me?" She whined and I chuckled.

"Imma see you later, mamas." I said to her as she pulled away from me and cuddled into Dom who was slowly starting to doze off again.

**

After seeing what Timmy wanted, which was some weed and food from In and Out, I had to go check up on Nala and my son. "Wassup with you?" I say to Noah, noticing he was standing in a corner with tears streaming from his eyes.

"I'm in trouble for talking back to Mom." He explained and I nodded, walking past him and going towards the back where Nala's room was. I pushed the door open, revealing her naked body. When she saw me, she seemed unbothered and took her time getting dressed.

I awkwardly closed the door back and leaned against the wall, waiting for her to finish. It wasn't long before she pulled the door open and motioned for me to come in, so I did. "What?" She asked, folding her arms over chest. She looked mad, like she had found something out.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask, watching her roll her eyes. "Nothing." She said, dryly but it was obvious she was heated about something. I decided to drop it and go back into the living room where Noah was still standing in the corner. "You can sit down." I said to him. I don't know why Nala thinks that standing in the corner shit gon discipline his bad ass.

"What you say to her?" I ask, sitting down on the couch next to him. "I told her to stop talking to me. She's always telling me what to do and I hate it when she does that. I like it better when I'm with you because you're more fun." He said as he laid his head on my shoulder and started watching the cartoons that were playing on TV.

"You can't keep talking to her like that. She has feelings too, and you probably hurt them. Go apologize." I said, pushing him off me. "She doesn't apologize for the shit she does." He stated and my eyebrows pushed up as I stared at his bad ass. "Nigga go take yo ass in there and do what I said to do. And stop cussing." I said, and he mumbled something under his breath as he walked away.

While he was walking, I threw a pillow at the back of his head causing him to stumble forward and hit his head on the wall. "Shit" I mumbled once he started to cry loudly. "If you stop crying I'll give you five dollars." I said, hoping that would shut him up. "Okay fine, twenty." I said, but his cries only got louder and it was a matter of time before Nala appeared.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at Noah's head to see he was bleeding. "He fell." I said and she glanced towards the pillow that was on the floor beside him, then looked to me. "You threw a pillow at my baby? Are you serious?" She snapped at me and I blankly stared down at both of their dramatic asses. "He's gon need stitches." She said as she shook her head with disappointment.

"Let me see." I said, squatting down so I could look at the scratch above his eyebrow. It only looked bad because he was bleeding and it probably didn't even hurt that bad. "Stop crying." I said as I pulled him up and led the way to the bathroom. I made him sit on the ledge of the bathtub so I could wipe the small cut with peroxide and put a bandaid over it.

"You want some candy or something?" I ask, tossing the cotton ball into the trash can. "No." He answered, reaching up for me to grab him. "You're too big for this." I say to him as I carried him into the living room and laid him on the couch. "Can you stay and watch a movie with me, please?" He asked and I nodded my head.

I'd chill here for a little while then go home and see what my wife been up to.

***

Domonique

"You look tired." I said to Jordan, watching her pull her jeans and shirt off. "I am." She said, making an attempt to kiss my lips but I mushed her face away from mine, making her smack her lips.

"What I do now?" She asks, sitting beside me on the bed. "Have you fucked Nala?" I asked her, deciding to just be upfront about the news I had received. She looked towards the door like she was debating on leaving. "I'm over here." I said, grabbing her face and forcing her to look at me.

"Did you fuck her or not?" I ask again, hoping she would just tell the truth so we can avoid all that extra shit. "Yeah." She mumbled and I nodded, trying to hold back on hitting her or cursing her out because the kids were asleep and I didn't want to risk waking them up. "So did you think I was joking when I told your hoe ass that I wasn't putting up with the disrespect?" I say, folding my hands in my lap.

"No." She answers and I didn't say anything instead I sat there, contemplating on throwing a knife at her. "It was an accident." She said and I raised a eyebrow, "So you accidentally fucked the bitch? How does that work?" I ask, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I ain't mean to do it but I still did it so that makes it an accident." She said, looking dead in my eyes like I was supposed to believe that shit. "It sound like you did that shit on purpose." I said.

"But I didn't. I just told you what happened." She said, sounding stressed. I don't know why she even tries to lie knowing she's fucking terrible at it. If she was gon lie right to my face, she should've made the shit sound more reasonable.

"Get the fuck out of my sight." I said, laying back on the bed and shutting my eyes. "You always in your feelings and shit. I told you it was a accident so you should just forgive me so we can move past this shit." She stressed.

"She's more than just your ex, Jordan. It's obvious you still love her so go and get back with her. I don't fucking need you, nigga! I swear I don't!" I snapped, not really meaning to but it was too late to take it back.

"Ight bet." She says and when I opened my eyes she was fully dressed in sweats and a hoodie. She looked mad but I honestly don't give a single fuck. She should've thought about the consequences while she was fucking her.