Chapter 18

Dakota Agustin

"Stop moving, Assyria, damn" I said, not even bothering to hide the annoyance in my voice. "Are you sure this gon be legit? Nigga can you even draw?" She questioned as she watched me use a alcohol pad to wipe the area I was about to tattoo.

"You'll find out after I finish." I said, putting the needle on her skin and starting the tattoo she wanted. "Don't move or you'll fuck it up" I said, ignoring how she was starting to cry.

"I don't want it anymore" she says when I was halfway finished with it and I looked up from my work then at her. "It's not gon look right if I leave it like this. Plus I still have to color it in," I said, watching her push her tears away.

"You want to take a break?" I asked, recognizing the look of pain on her face. "No, just hurry up and finish it" she said and I picked up where I left off while she stared at me like she was in love or some shit.

"Baby, you're such a cutie. I could stare at you all day" she cooed, reaching up to pinch my cheek and I scrunched my face up into a mug, making her laugh. "I'm serious. You're so damn sexy. Like, ion think I've ever met anybody as cute as you. I think that's why I stayed single for so long." She said and I looked up at her. "Why you being so nice? Am I in trouble?" I questioned, growing suspicious.

Assyria smiled as her gaze traveled down to the half done tattoo on her thigh. "I missed this." She said, "Even though you were gone for a while it feels like you never left. You're still the same." She mumbled and I put the needle to her skin, causing her to hiss.

"I'll never change on you, Assyria. You my lil baby." I said without looking up at her but I knew she was blushing and smiling hard as hell. "Promise?" She said, holding her pinky out and I eyed it for a second before putting the tattoo gun down. "I promise" I assured her as I wrapped my pinky around hers and stared deeply into her beautiful eyes.

She pressed her lips to mine as she straddled my waist, knocking the tattoo gun off of the bed and onto the floor. We stopped kissing long enough for her to take her shirt off and once she no longer had it on, I reached around her back to unclasp her bra.

**

I leaned against my car, watching Assyria stare at me with a frown on her face. "I'll come and scoop you sometime tonight." I said, leaning in to kiss her lips. "You have to leave? Why can't you just come in with me?" She asked, motioning towards her parents large mansion.

"Ight fine" I say causing her to smile and grab my hand, pulling me to the front door. Assyria reached for the doorknob and pushed the door open. "I'm here!" She announced loudly once we got inside and I closed the door while she made her presence known by yelling up the stairs.

Domonique came down the stairs first dressed in a robe that was slightly open, revealing some of her chest. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and she looked all flustered in the face. It was obvious she was up there cheating on me. "Mama I missed you" Assyria cooed as they hugged.

I stood off to the side, watching them hug and cry about how much they missed each other. They were both being dramatic as hell for no reason. "Hey baby, how you been?" Domonique says as she pulls me into a hug and I securely wrapped my arms around her and slightly bent down, resting my head on her chest.

"I'm good, how you been mama?" I mumbled into her chest, inhaling the scent of her perfume. "Get off her. Fucking creep" Assyria says as she roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Domonique.

"I didn't even do nothing." I defend myself and Assyria squinted her eyes at me, silently daring me to say another word.

"What's taking so long nigga?" Jordan calls to Domonique from the top of the staircase and both me and Assyria looked at Domonique, causing her face to turn red.