Chapter 6

Jordan

I opened my locker and got my Nike backpack out, thankful school was finally over with. I glanced down at my Jordan's realizing I had got dirt on them. I sighed before getting a napkin out my locker and bending down to get it off my shoe.

Once I succeeded in that, I stood up and closed my locker before looking around in search of Domonique. I locked eyes with Leslie in the process and I sighed, already knowing she was about to make a scene in front of the whole school.

"Why didn't you text me back last night? What bitch was you laid up with?" she yelled and I rolled my eyes, not bothering to look at her.

She was going on and on about how I'm such a dog, as if I actually give a fuck.

"Les, you need to chill." I said.

I spotted Domonique coming towards me. I licked my lips, thinking about what went down Friday night.

She slapped hands with me before posting up next to me, making Leslie raise an eyebrow. She mumbled something under her breath before walking away and I watched her leave, finding it humorous.

"That's your shordy?" she asked and I shook my head before turning to look at her.

"Come over tonight." I say while looking at her breasts that were sitting up perfectly in the tank top she was wearing.

She bit her lip before grabbing the bottom of my shirt, pulling me into her before she kissed me. I grabbed her ass, forcing her against the lockers.

I could hear somebody clear their throat, but I didn't give a fuck. I continued to kiss her, enjoying every second of it until somebody started banging on the locker.

I rolled my eyes before pulling back to see the principal standing there. "Keep your hands to yourself Brooks. Go home and enjoy the rest of your day." he said.

"Man, whatever." I mumbled before grabbing Domonique's hand, leading her out the building and to my car. I unlocked the doors and tossed my bag in the backseat before getting in the front.

"You with me today." I said as I started my car up.

"Are you asking or telling me?"

"I'm telling you." I said as I pulled out the parking lot.

**

"Shit, don't stop." Domonique moaned in my ear and I grabbed a hold of her waist, trying to keep her from slipping out of my grip.

She pulled my shirt off and tossed it onto the ground and I started sucking on her neck. I could feel her legs start to shake and my leg was starting to cramp up so we moved to the bed.

"This my pussy now." I whispered in her ear and she moaned my name as her body trembled.

"Tell me it's mine." I said as I looked in her eyes.

"It's yours daddy. All yours." she said and I slowed down, giving her time to catch her breath. "Fuck, J, I'm about to cum" she moaned.

"You want me to go faster? Or slow down for you?" I questioned.

"Just fuck me Jordan, stop playing." she snapped and I smirked before going deeper inside her. She moaned and I leaned down, putting more hickies on her neck.

"Fuck." she said, trying to catch her breath and I slowly pulled out of her before laying on the side of her.

"You been doing this for a while haven't you?" she asked.

"Yeah. My stroke game efficient ain't it?" I said cockily and she draped her leg over my waist before nodding and kissing my cheek.

"Cook for me?" she asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't cook. You want me to order a pizza?" she asked.

"You don't cook? Or you can't cook?" she asked before sitting up and putting my shorts and t-shirt on.

"Both." I said and she laughed.

"Come here." she said and I sat up before pulling on a pair of joggers and a white beater. I took my phone off the charger and slipped it into my pocket.

I followed her to the kitchen, watching as got all the pots and pans she needed. The way she was doing everything you would think she lives here. I sat at the bar that was in the middle of my kitchen and laid my head down.

"Come here." she said and I got up from my seat before walking over to the stove.

She was melting butter and telling me what to do next but I wasn't listening. I was too caught up in her looks to pay it any attention.

"Your phone is ringing." she said and I fished it out of my pocket before accepting the call from Valerie and placing it to my ear.

"Wassup?"

"Can I bring a friend over tonight?" she asked.

"Nah. I got company over right now." I said.

She scoffed, "You're fucking a bitch even after you told me you loved me?"

I rolled my eyes before putting my phone down and standing between Domonique's legs. She was sitting on the counter top eating a popsicle smiling about something.

"That's rude." she said and I looked at my phone, still able to hear Valerie yelling.

"She'll get mad and hang up soon." I said.

"Let's go get some Fat Burger." I said and she made a face.

"You need to eat some real food."

"That is real food." I said. "I eat there almost everyday."

"But you're so skinny." she said.

"I'm not that skinny." I said.

She chuckled before hopping off the counter and turning the stove off.

"I need to change clothes first." she said and I leaned against the counter.

"Hurry up."

***

"Oh my god this is so cute." Domonique said. She picked up the Givenchy dress and looked at it in the mirror and I sat down, knowing she was about to go try it on and make me decide if she should get it or not.

"Come in here with me." she said and I got up from my chair before following her to the dressing room.

It was very spacious in here and the mirror took up the whole wall, I need one in my closet. She stripped from her clothes before sliding the dress on and I looked at her ass. The dress complemented her curves and looked as if it was painted on.

"Yo ass look fatter than usual." I say before standing up and approaching her. She stuck her tongue out and bent down to get her phone from out of her jeans that she just took off.

"Take a picture with me." she said.

"You gon risk losing all yo niggas?" I said.

"You're my nigga for the day." she said and I licked my lips, watching as she raised her phone before placing my hand on her lower back. I stared at her, waiting for her to take the picture. When she took it, she stared at it in awe before adding it to her story.

She mumbled something to herself before she looked up at me, "You're so fucking sexy, Jordan." she said and I smirked before returning to my seat and getting on my phone.

My father had texted me and I made a mental note to go and see him after I drop her off.

"You the baddest shordy I've seen." I said, being honest and she made a face as if she didn't believe me. "I'm serious. I got hella heart eyes for you." I said, making her face turn red.

"Help me take this off." she said and I unzipped her dress, letting it to fall to the floor. She bent down to get it and I stood there, looking at myself in the mirror. I smiled to myself, realizing I am sexy as fuck. Feeling Domonique unbuttoning my jeans, I looked down at her, watching as she me bit down on her lip, giving me a weird feeling in my stomach. The feeling I used to get when I was with Nala. I closed my eyes and sighed already knowing imma fuck around and catch feelings on accident.