Chapter 17

Assyria Brooks

I felt like shit and I could barely walk thanks to Dakota. I didn't feel like getting up, so I was laying down watching a movie that played on TV.

Dakota had left a hour ago, leaving me here at her hotel room alone with nothing to do. Plus she took my car without even asking. Had me thinking somebody stole my car and shit.

I reached over and grabbed my phone so I could call Dakota to see where she is. "I'm literally around the corner." She said when she finally answered and I hung up seeing as how that was all I called for. Five minutes later I heard the door open, followed by the sound of bags rustling around.

"You better have brought food" I said and she handed me a bag from In and Out before pulling her hoodie over her head and tossing it beside me. "You're welcome" she said, taking a fry from me and eating it.

"Did you get yourself something?" I asked and she nodded, "So why the fuck you taking my fries? You know I don't share food, Dakota." I said, slapping her hand away when she tried to take another fry.

"Why you so aggressive?" She said as she rubbed her hand and sat at the edge of the bed. I turned the TV up, hoping she wouldn't say anything else to me.

We ate in silence with the exception of Dakota's annoying ass smacking extra loud but I couldn't complain because I was smacking also. "I feel like I owe you an explanation for what I did." Dakota said when she returned from throwing everything away.

"I'm completely over that shit. It's pointless to even talk about it." I stated, but I could tell that she was going to talk about it anyway and part of me really did want to hear whatever she was about to say.

"I had to push you away, Assyria. I didn't mean what I said, and I regretted it right after. I didn't want to hurt you. I swear I didn't." She said and my eyes searched hers to see if she was really being genuine about it. Dakota broke eye contact when her phone began ringing from her pocket and I watched her pull it out and stare down at her screen.

"Your girlfriend calling?" I dryly questioned when she had declined the call. "You sound jealous." Dakota smirked.

"Why would I be jealous? Ion give a fuck bout what you do, or who you with." I said and she chuckled. "Let's not disrespect what I meant to you. Especially when you and I both know that I had your heart. Shit, I still got it and I dare you to lie and say I don't." Dakota stated calmly, unbothered by me glaring daggers through her face.

"Don't get cocky" I said after a while of silence. "Then stop acting like ion mean shit to you when we both know you still love me." She responded.

"You left, Dakota. You chose the game over me and now you're back after three years trying to right your wrongs? The fuck took you so long?" I said, feeling myself become angry.

"You blocked my number, so I couldn't call or text." She stated with a smirk and I squinted my eyes at her dumb ass. "I don't care. You still lef--"

"I still love you" she cut me off and I shook my head. "No you don't." I said.

"Yes I do" she said and I narrowed my eyes at her, "No you don't." I repeated.

"You can't tell me what I feel for you isn't love, Assyria. Quit being stubborn and say it back." She demanded and my eyes lowered down to her lips as she moved closer to me.

"I love you" I mumbled lowly, and she cupped her ear and leaned down to my level so she could hear me better. "Huh?" She says, just to be the annoying person she really is.

"I love you." I repeated louder and she smiled which made me smile also. Dakota pulled me on top of her and kissed me passionately.

Dakotas girlfriend was gon have to move around and find somebody else to fuck with because Dakota is mine forever. The only way out is death, and I'll kill her if she ever tries to leave me again.

                     Noah Brooks

"Damn baby" she moaned while I hit her from behind. I had a hand full of her hair and every now and then I'd slap her ass just to watch it jiggle.

"Throw it back ma" I demand, grabbing her waist and forcing more of her on me. I let go of her hair and gripped her waist so I could beat her shit up the way I really wanted to. She ended up falling onto her stomach and clutching onto the sheets, begging me to stop but I wasn't about to.

Half of her body was hanging off the bed while I fucked her mercilessly, until my phone began ringing. I leaned over to see it was Aiden and quickly pulled out so I could answer.

"Wassup G?" I say, watching Ambreiya crawl over to me. She grabbed my dick and licked over the tip, trying to be cute and tease me but I pushed her head all the way down on my dick.

"Nigga where you at? You forgot we suppose to be meeting up?" Aiden snapped into the phone. "My fault. Something came up and I had to handle it" I said, closing my eyes and relaxing against the headboard.

"Yeah ight." He said, hanging up on me and I tossed my phone aside before pushing Ambreiya's head down some more. "Fuck" I mumbled when I released in her mouth.

I closed my eyes and turned over on my side, deciding to take a nap before pulling up on Aiden to see what this nigga on.

**

"The fuck you doing here?" Aiden says when he pulled the door open and I stepped past him, going into his condo. "I forgot we were supposed to be meeting up." I said simply and he squinted his eyes at me before roughly shoving me away from him.

"Did you forget, or were you too busy being a hoe?" He snapped. "Both" I responded honestly and he balled his hands up as he took deep breaths like he was trying to calm himself down.

"I want to hit you in your shit so bad" he huffed and I smirked while he sized me up. "Why you so mad, G?" I questioned watching him punch a hole in the wall.

"I've been patient for so long, and you're not even trying to be faithful anymore! I feel like you deliberately fuck other bitches to make me mad and I'm not about to keep dealing with you, Noah. I swear to God I'm not" he snapped, and I grew confused.

"So you breaking up with me?" I said and he shrugged. "Yeah, so get the fuck out nigga." He demanded, walking towards the door and I grabbed his forearm. "Nigga quit playing wit me." I said, looking in his eyes for a sign that he wasn't serious.

"Whose playing?" He said, snatching out of my grip and pulling the door open. I shook my head as he brushed past me, purposely bumping my shoulder.

I wasn't tripping for real because I knew he was gon come right back. He always does. Until then, I'd continue to fuck on these hoes.