Chapter 17

Jordan

I was slowly starting to fall for  Domonique all over again and I didn't like it at all. Before, when we stopped talking, I got back on my hoe shit and it's been fun and everything but it ain't the same no more. I feel like something's missing and I can't figure out what it is.

Domonique had been calling and texting me all day but I declined every call and ignored every text simply because I feel like I need to distance myself from her until I shake these feelings.

To help me forget about Domonique, I called Chanel over for a quick fuck. I planned to make this our last time together then I would do her sister one more time and cut her off too.

I was hitting her from the back while thinking of Domonique. It was weird; fucking one girl while thinking about another so I stopped what I was doing and got my phone off the nightstand to call Dom back.

I could feel Chanel staring at me and I looked up from my phone and stared back only for her face to turn red under my glare. I don't know why she always blushes when I look at her.

"I gotta make a call real quick." I say as I dialed Dom's number and waited for her to pick up. "I've been calling you all damn day. What the fuck you been doing?" she questions and I smacked my teeth, instantly regretting calling her dumb ass. "Chill with the attitude. What you doing?" I ask her and she was silent for a while before she said, "I have Assyria. There isn't much I can do."

I could tell she had a attitude and I ain't feel like arguing or dealing with her right now so I said, "Call me back when you get over your dumb ass attitude."

She hung up right after I said that and I tossed my phone onto the other side of the bed before motioning for Chanel to come here. Since Dom wanna play and shit, I'll continue to be a hoe.

A couple hours went by and I was still fucking Chanel. Surprisingly, she didn't slip up and say she loved me and I'm glad she didn't because I really would've made the bitch walk home. Everything was coo until my bedroom door opened and Domonique appeared, holding a handgun.

I knew she wasn't about to shoot me, so I pulled out and took my time putting my clothes on while Chanel scary ass started running around the room, dodging the bullets leaving Dom's gun. I sat on the bed once I finished getting dressed, and watched the scene unfold without a care in the world.

"Man, quit bullshitting and shoot her if that's what you trying to do." I say, getting annoyed. "The bitch keep moving." Domo says, making me laugh. Chanel finally stopped running around when Domonique ran out of bullets and quickly gathered all her belongings before scurrying out of the room.

I reached over and got a blunt out the ashtray while Domonique stares at me with anger in her eyes. "You look mad. What's wrong with you?" I asked her while I lit my blunt and inhaled the smoke.

She threw the pistol at me but I ducked so it hit the wall behind me. I looked over my shoulder at the hole she just created then back at her. "You gon pay to get that shit fixed?" I question.

"Most niggas would apologize after they get caught cheating, but you obviously don't give a fuck, so I don't know why I do." she said.

"First things first, I'm not these niggas out here. Second, I asked you what you was doing. That was your cue to say 'nothing' so you could come over. You could've been the one in my bed but you was probably sucking dick and being a bad wife, like always." I said before hitting my blunt. Before I could even release the smoke from my mouth, she slapped me hard as hell, causing me to choke. She didn't attempt to pat my back or nothing, she just stood there glaring at me like she was silently hoping I'd die.