Chapter 5

Dakota Agustin

I smoothed my shirt out as I looked around at all of the people that stood around holding conversations. I was becoming annoyed because my father was nowhere to be found but he insisted that I be here.

"Would you like some champagne?" One of the servers asked me, holding out a glass that was halfway filled. I accepted it and tossed it back as if it were a shot before putting it on the metal tray. "Preciate it." I thanked him before walking away.

I felt someone looking at me so I looked up, locking eyes with a woman that looked like she was in her twenties. She was pretty and had a hour glass figure but I wasn't attracted to her. I nodded my head at her and kept walking towards the large double doors so I could step out.

I took a champagne bottle from the table on my way out and popped it open once I was alone. I drank some and whipped my phone from my pocket, looking for Assyria's contact name in my notifications. I frowned, realizing she hadn't hit me up all day. I shot her a text before putting my phone away and drinking from the bottle I was holding in my hand.

"Dakota, I've been looking everywhere for you."

I turned around at the sound of my fathers voice and looked him over. He pulled me into a hug before taking the bottle of champagne from me and drinking some. "Why am I here?" I asked, not bothering to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"Because it's important that you get accustomed to this lifestyle. Pretty soon you'll be taking over." He said, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Dad, ion think this shit really what I want." I admitted. The drug industry wasn't something I wanted to be involved with. It was what he wanted for me so I didn't really have a choice back then, but I'm eighteen now so I should be able to make my own decisions.

"What you mean? This is all you've ever talked about." He said drinking more of the champagne. "Daddy I can't kill nobody. Selling crack is bad enough." I stressed and he nodded, taking in my words. "I get it. But if you change your mind I'm here." He said, giving me the bottle back. "If I do change my mind, I'll probably move back to Atlanta with ma. I'm more familiar with everything there." I said.

"Speaking of your mother, you should go and see her. She misses you," he said. "I know. I'll visit her soon," I said, drinking more of the alcohol and putting it down. I felt my phone vibrate and knew it was Assyria so I pulled it from my pocket so I could respond.

Lil baby😍😜- I texted you earlier and never got a response so I assumed you were busy. Don't come at me like that again or we fighting 😒

: You not tough lil nigga. I'll be there to pick you up soon tho. Be ready.

I put my phone away and looked up at my dad while he talked to a woman about a shipment that was coming in sometime soon. I brushed my curls out of my face as I walked towards my car that was parked in the front. It was still early in the day and since I ain't have shit else to do, I'd go and scoop Assyria.

**

"You run track for real? Or you ju fucking with me?" I said to Assyria. She was sitting on the couch and I was on the floor between her legs while she played in my hair. "I'm dead serious. One of the best in the state." She said, using the comb to part my hair.

"But your legs are so little. How can you run so fast without breaking them?" I teased, causing her to smack her lips. "Fuck you, Dakota. I'm not that short and I'm tired of your tall ass bullying me." She snapped, mushing my head. "I don't bully you." I said, laughing at how mad she just got.

"You think everything a fucking joke. Braid your own hair, fucker." She said, getting up from the couch. "I was just playing baby, come here." I say before pulling her onto my lap. "You're always being mean." She pouted and I probably shouldn't be smiling right now, but she's just so damn cute.

"And you think it's funny? We're not friends anymore." She said, trying to get off me but I wouldn't let her. She was really getting mad and it amused me. Assyria's temper is short and she's forever getting mad over stupid shit. "I'm so close to slapping the fuck out of you. I swear I am." She said in a calm voice which scared me.

"I said I was just playing. Get out your feelings." I said, placing my hands on her waist to keep her from moving. I could tell she still had an attitude and it bothered me because I just apologized to her dramatic ass.

"Fine. Stay mad then." I said, pushing her off me and going to my room, being sure to lock the door so she can't come in whenever she gets over that dumb ass attitude. I got on my phone to see I had texts from Ambreiya asking me to come through. I deleted her number along with a bunch of other bitches out of my phone because hoes didn't interest me anymore.

Most of them had boyfriends and I wasn't down to be nobody's side nigga. I'm too good for that shit.

"Kota" I heard Assyria say as she knocked on the door repeatedly. I continued to lay there, until she started making a beat on my door. I was getting annoyed so I got up and opened it to see her standing there pouting. "What?" I ask, watching her fold her arms over her chest.

"I wanna be friends again," she mumbled lowly causing me to cup my ear and lean down to her level so I could hear her better. "Repeat that," I said.

"I said, I want to be friends again. I'll even finish your hair." She said, motioning towards my hair that had half a braid in. "We can be friends." I said, watching as a big smile took over her face.

I turned on my heels and walked back over to my bed, laying on my stomach I grabbed my phone and continued deleting numbers I didn't need anymore. It wasn't long before Assyria straddled my back and picked up where she left off with my hair.

                   Ambreiya Jones

I frowned as I stared down at the last message I sent to Dakota. She had the audacity to leave me on read and I was going to beat her ass the next time I see her.

"When's yo moms coming back? Ion want to be here when she gets here." Noah says, coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half. I bit my lip, watching as water cascaded down his abs and dissolved into the towel. His dick print was visible and I felt myself get moist just by looking at him.

Noah was sexy as fuck with the brightest brown eyes I'd ever saw and the prettiest pearly white teeth. "Hello? I'm talking to you," he said, snapping his fingers at me.
"She won't be here for a few more hours." I said, standing from the bed and approaching him. He licked his lips as I pulled his towel off and tossed it onto the floor. "Damn" he mumbled once I had dropped to my knees and proceeded to give him the best head he'd ever gotten.

It was the least I could do, seeing as how I had big plans to fuck his life up.