Chapter 20

Domonique

"I need to talk to you." Jordan says and I looked up from my phone to see her standing in the doorway looking stressed out. I put my phone down and moved over on the bed so she could join me.

"I love you. You know that right?" She asks and I nodded my head, hoping she wasn't about to say anything bad. "I'd do anything for you, Domonique. I swear I would." She says and I folded my hands in my lap while staring at her.

"What's going on?" I asked and she sighed before bringing her hands to her mouth as if she was praying and for a second, I could've sworn she was. "Sometime last week, I ran into Nala and I--"

"You fucked her?" I say and she smacked her lips. "Nah. Can you just listen, damn." "You're beating around the bush, just tell me what's going on." I said.

"Promise you won't get mad." She says, grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Jordan stop fucking around." I said trying to hide how nervous I was by laughing. I noticed her look around first before her eyes met mine. "Ion know how to say it.." She mumbled and I sat there, trying my best to be patient while she held onto my hand like she was scared to let go.

"Nala had a baby." She said.

"Okay. What the fuck that gotta do with us?" I ask, confused as to why she was even wasting her time telling me that shit. "Apparently I got a son now." She said without looking at me and I laughed because I didn't know what else to say or do.

"You got a son?" I repeated while laughing and she let go of my hand and discreetly moved away from me. "You told me you weren't ready for anymore kids, but you allowed that hoe to get pregnant?" I snapped and she sighed.

"I didn't allow her to do anything." Jordan said and I got up from the bed and took a deep breath. I wasn't fully understanding this and it was obvious Jordan wasn't telling me everything I needed to know so I'd have to find out for myself.

"Okay." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay what?"

"Ion know what you want me to say." I said. "How you feel about it?" She asks and I shrugged, "How should I feel?"

Jordan shrugged too before she got up from the bed and attempted to kiss me but I turned my head to the side causing her lips to crash into my cheek. "Gimme a kiss." She demanded and I pretended like I didn't hear her and grabbed my phone to text my cousin. Even though we fell out, she still had a place in my heart.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jordan cupped my chin and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue brushed against my lip, asking for entrance and I slightly opened my mouth granting her access. She pulled back and looked me over, making butterflies form in my stomach.

She ran her tongue over her bottom lip before she smirked at me and I blushed as I shook my head, already knowing what she wanted. "No Jordan, move." I said, pushing at her chest when she tried to grab my ass. She frowned and I almost started taking my clothes off right then and there because she was so adorable.

"Please princess?" She practically begged and I felt my panties moisten when she started kissing on my neck. I allowed her to undress me completely and lay me on the bed. I was going to let her have her way with me because she's daddy as fuck and gets whatever she wants.

***

Jordan

When I woke up Assyria was laying next to me with my phone still in her hands. I smiled as I took the phone from her and kissed her cheek causing her to stir in her sleep. I pulled the covers over her before getting up and going into the kitchen to get something to eat because I'm starving.

As I got closer to the kitchen, I could hear a Beyoncè song playing and when I walked in Domonique was drinking red wine while smoking a fat blunt and singing along to the song with tears streaming from her eyes. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked her and when she looked at me I regretted speaking to her. If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. My eyes lowered down to the knife and the gun in front of her. I noticed a stack of papers sitting there too.

"You lied to me." She says and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Lied about what?"

"Lied about what?" She mimicked my voice and it took everything in me not to laugh cause that shit was funny. "Do I look like I'm in a joking mood?" She dryly questioned when she saw the smirk across my face.

I walked over to the refrigerator and got a bottle of Gatorade out before leaning against the counter and drinking some. "What I lie about?" I ask her, getting serious and she got up from the island and threw the stack of papers at me before slapping me hard as fuck. I ain't never got slapped so hard and I wanted to hit her back but decided not to. I rubbed my face as I glared at her, trying to stay calm. "You ain't shit Jordan. Your fatherless ass is a fuck up and all you do is lie to me, bitch ass nigga." She yelled before she started hitting me.

They wasn't no lil baby hits either, the shit was painful and I had to shove her away from me to get her to stop. "Calm down." I mumble as I got the papers off the floor. They appeared to be printed off messages and I was confused as fuck until I realized they were between me and Nala. This shit wasn't right because I've never texted her asking her to have a baby. She admitted to me never texting her when I talked to her the other day so this was complete bullshit.

I felt something sharp go against my throat and I looked down at my wife to see she had a knife to my throat. I smacked my lips as she stared at me with this wild look in her eyes. "I'm trying my hardest not to put my hands on you, but I feel real disrespected." I said and she continued to stare at me with that same look.

"Domonique... Stop fucking playing with me." I said, laughing because I was getting mad as hell. "I wish I never met you. That's why Assyria ain't even yours." She said and I backhanded her like the bitch she is. "The fuck you mean? Don't fucking play like that." I snapped and she smirked which only pissed me off even more.

"You heard me nigga. She's not yours." She said and I laughed hysterically as I started to choke her out. "I guess I gotta kill you then." I mumble as I watched her fade in and out of consciousness. I let go of her and grabbed the pistol off the table before shooting her three times.

I watched her bleed before hitting her blunt to put the voices in my head at ease, then I called Alex and told her to watch Assyria so I could take her mother to the hospital before her bitch ass bleed out.