Chapter 19

Jordan

I was sitting on the bed with my back resting against the headboard while Domonique kissed on my neck. I needed to go to sleep but she wasn't letting me and I was considering pushing her annoying ass off the bed.

"So are you going to tell me what was bothering you?" She asks me. I didn't know if I should tell her or not and I honestly don't know how. I was going to last night but I changed my mind.

"Everything's okay." I mumbled before kissing her lips and she smiled small, getting comfortable on my chest. My phone started ringing and she glanced over at it. I watched her roll her eyes to the whites before she got out of bed and left from the room.

I picked my phone up to see Nala was calling and quickly accepted the call. "You were supposed to stop by last night." She said, sounding agitated and I sighed as I rubbed my temple with my free hand. "I forgot. Give me a couple hours and I'll be there." I tell her and she mumbled some slick shit under her breath. "Don't start talking shit, Nala. I said I'll be there." I snapped.

"When? You've already missed out on four years of your fucking sons life so you could play house with your other hoe." She yelled into the phone.

"I never told you to have a fucking baby in the first place. That wasn't something we agreed on." I said, trying not to raise my voice because I knew Domonique was somewhere close. "Oh so you got selective memory now? I know your ass remember the long talk we had. You're the one who paid for it."

"You told me the money was for something else. You ain't say shit about having kids. Plus you waited years to tell me about it!" I said. Apparently she got pregnant somewhere around the time Domonique did and she swears it was something we talked about but it couldn't have been. I know for a fact I didn't tell that bitch to do that.

"Okay Jordan. I'm not about to argue with you." Nala says before hanging up and I tossed my phone onto the bed. I swear it seem like that's all she wanted was to piss me the fuck off then hang up.

I brought my hands to my mouth as if I was praying then sighed. I don't know how imma handle this situation or how imma tell Domonique.

I got up from the bed and went into the kitchen where she was looking through the refrigerator for something. I wrapped my arms around her and before I could kiss her, she pushed me away and folded her arms across her chest. The silence between us was awkward and the intense glare she was giving me was making me nervous. "Why you looking at me like that?" I ask, letting out a chuckle.

"Ain't shit funny Jordan. Why are you still talking to her?" She asked me. "We ain't even together for real so why you tripping over who I'm talking to?"

"We are together." She said and I quickly shook my head. "Nah, we're not."

"So what the fuck do you call this? You're forever over here fucking me, telling me everything I want to hear. If we not together why do you keep fucking with my emotions?" She says, slightly raising her voice. I was becoming irritated and I had to mentally count down to keep from cursing her out.

"Ion want to argue, Dom. Can't we just cuddle or some shit?" I pouted and she turned away from me to hide the fact that she was smiling. I copied my actions from earlier and wrapped my arms around her waist. I laid a couple kisses on her cheek causing her to turn around in my arms and kiss my lips. "I'm sorry for tripping baby. You know how I get after we fuck." She mumbles as she lays her head against my chest.

I held her tighter, feeling her tears start to spill onto my shirt. "It's just that I don't want anybody to have you the way I have you. I get jealous and start assuming shit and I know you hate when I get like that but I can't help it." She was full out crying now and I started thinking about how she would react when she finds out about this Nala situation. I guess I was caught up in my thoughts for a while because she said, "Baby say something."