Don't Forget Me (Part Two)

"Hey Uncle Scott?" You called out and drummed your hands on the gate, waiting for him to come out of the back of the old vets.

"Hey (Y/N), how's school?" Scott smiled and pressed a button to pop the door open and led you into the back.

"It's ok I guess." You sighed and started organising one of the sides.

"Your Mom said you skipped school." Scott waited for you to admit it, your heart beat caught his attention and he frowned.

"I did and we... found something in the Jeep." Scott frowned and looked over at you from the silver table he'd been cleaning.

"You went to look at the Jeep?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, Mom freaked out because I skipped class." You hummed and followed him to the back to find out the dog he was going to inspect.

"You know we used to go and look at the Jeep... I think, I mean it was a long time ago." Scott chuckled. "I kind of remember sitting inside."

"Do you know how long it's been there?" You asked curiously and watched Scott carefully as he inspected the dog's stitches.

"Not really, kind of forever I guess... at least, I don't remember it not being there." Scott shrugged.

You didn't talk about the jeep again until Scott closed up and offered to give you a lift home. You waved at Mellissa as he slowed down outside her house and spoke to her quickly before carrying on.

"Do you know someone called Stiles, Stiles Stilinski?" You asked Scott who frowned and shook his head.

"Stilinski as in John Stilinski?" He asked and you nodded. "Sorry kiddo, I have no idea... why you got a crush on him or something?"

"No I was hoping someone could tell me who he was." You huffed and frowned at your uncle.

"If I hear something then I'll let you know, maybe ask Parrish?" Scott smiled and waved to your mother who hurried out onto the drive, quickly handing Scott a box of last night's dinner.

"Thanks Lydia, Malia should be coming over so if you wanted to come down..." He started and she hugged him while silently shooing you out of the rain.