Prompt

Stiles had been so excited about being part of the band for the dance that he didn't check in on you. Scott and Lydia were helping him set up. The dance was for your year and you'd spent weeks making your outfit, with Melissa and Lydia's help. Malia had gathered flowers to make you a flower crown which you wore proudly.

Your date had stood you up. None of your friends had decided to go to the dance so you were alone. It felt lonely. Liam and Mason had said they might come but they were off investigating something with Derek and Theo.

Deciding you had enough of being whispered about as you stood at the edge of the dance floor, listening to the band, you headed out to the corridor.

Stiles wasn't playing all night so once the band was done you could get a lift home with him.

"You ok?" You heard after a long wait.

"Stiles?"

"The bands done, you weren't having a good time?"

"My date didn't turn up. I didn't have anyone to hang out with, I felt stupid. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere."

"I don't think you realize how important you are to a lot of people around here." Stiles said quickly as he glanced up the corridor. Lydia and Scott came through the doors and waved when they saw you. "You're important to me and to the pack."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Of course you are!" He said as he set aside his guitar and hugged you.