Stiles vs the new table

Summery: Stiles decides to break in the new table... (Y/N) has the pleasure of seeing who can last longer, Stiles or the table.

Warnings: +18, Swearing, sex, dirty talk?, Dom!Stiles

"It's not very sturdy." You mumbled as Stiles finished building the able and you wobbled it to prove your point. "It's a pretty crappy table."

"Then don't wobble it, what're you planning to do to it anyway?" He huffed and hopped to his feet.

"Oh writing, eating, fucking..." You mumbled as he put the tools in the kitchen.

"What. did you just say?" He asked, glancing back at you.

"Nothing, agreeing with you." You flashed him a smile and waited for him to leave the room. "Don't worry little table, Stiles isn't adventurous enough to use you for anything fun." You sighed and poked the wobbly table.

"Seriously?" You span to face Stiles and gave him a sheepish grin, your eyes following his hands as he slowly unbuckled his belt. "How adventurous are we talking, like bend you over the table and fuck you or over my knee and spank you?"

His voice was low and cracked with lust, making you swallow as he snapped his belt together, you were sure he didn't need to be a werewolf to see how turned on you were.

"I... um...Stiles?" You tried to form sentences but Stiles was looking down on you with eyes that were almost black with lust, you could almost feel him striping your down with his eyes, leaving you to rub your thighs together in an attempt to dislodge the growing wetness.

"Maybe we should go for a drive, see how far we can make it before that tight little pussy cums on my fingers?" He paused and you could see he was turning himself on, stopping chest to chest with you, his breath ragged and rough.

"Maybe we should... um hold off till um..." You trailed off as he reached behind you and fastened our wrists together with his belt.

"You sure you don't want to break the table in... maybe we should break in the shower instead?" He teased. "We should fuck on the sofa when it comes as well, oh and the kitchen we haven't gone at it in there."

He smiled when you lent into him and pushed onto your tiptoes, kissing him as he pulled you into his chest, moaning as you bit his bottom lip and pulled gently.

Stiles gripped your hips and span you to face the table, pushing your skirt up as he roughly tugged your panties down, pulling away to unbuckle his jeans and push your legs apart.

"Fuck, (Y/N) ... so wet." He moaned as he trusted into you, causing you to moan when he bottomed out, slowly sliding all the way out before jerking his hips again. "You're so tight."

His hips jerked harshly against yours, each thrust knocked you into the table, causing it to creak and wobble. His hands wrapped into your hair and he tugged your hair until he could watch your face as he continued to fuck you.

"Stiles more." You moaned and he bent over you, his hands gripping the sides of the table as he thrusted into you as hard as he could, causing your body to give in and use the table to hold you up as you came.

"Shit!" Stiles chuckled as he came with one last thrust and had to catch you as the table collapsed. "Well, you were right it's a crappy table." He chuckled and bent down to kiss you as you let him lift you into his arms.

"Maybe it just couldn't handle adventurous Stiles?" You hummed and kissed him again as your legs wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah, you can't handle me either." He chuckled and glanced at the heap of wood on the floor. "in the theme of being adventurous I say we break in the shower before we go back to Ikea." He chuckled when you nodded and stared pulling off his shirt as he carried you upstairs.