Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

Stiles had a plan. When Stiles had a plan it was bad. Which was why Scott had insisted on coming along with him. Stiles had strategically dotted Mistletoe around everywhere, fake mistletoe that is. He had pointed out to Scott he didn't want to make any supernaturals sick if they were allergic.

"All if have to do is stop (Y/N) in front of one of these." Stiles said confidently as Scott frowned.

"What if (Y/N) spots them and kisses someone else?" Scott asked. Stiles gave Scott an incredulous look as if that wasn't even a possibility.

When he spotted you coming down the corridor with Kira and Lydia he waved frantically. "What's up with Stiles?" Kira asked quickly.

"He's been hanging mistletoe everywhere and hopes that we won't notice so I'll kiss him." You answered and Lydia added.

"Malia tried to kiss her twice because of it. He didn't really think the plan through very well." She smiled when the tree of you started making jokes.

"Is that mistletoe hanging from the light?" Stiles asked as you approached.

"Which light? All of them?" You asked casually. Stiles spluttered as if he'd expected you to not notice the dozens of mistletoe bundles hanging from the lights. You quickly planted a kiss on Stiles who froze, utterly frozen as you pulled away when he started sputtering you laughed, moving off to your locker as Stiles started sputtering and flailing.