In The Woods

"Stiles!" John yelled when he came home from his shift and checked on you only to find your room empty.

"Dad what're you doing?" He asked sleepily, peeking out from his room with a frown.

"Where is your sister?" He asked slowly as Stiles stumbled up the hall to your room.

"In bed, we had a huge fight cause I wouldn't let her go to a party with Liam." Stiles sighed and flicked on the light. "Oh crap, I lost her."

"How did you lose your sister in our home?" John pinched the bridge of his nose as Stiles spluttered answers.

"I'm going to kick Liam's ass." He hissed, stalking to his room so he could get his phone.

Stiles came back a few minutes later, John expected him to say he'd pick you up, instead he made a face and avoided looking him in the eye.

"So, I called Liam, then Mason, Malia, Lydia, Scott and then even Greenburg which is weird because I didn't know I had his number." Stiles blabbered.

"Your sister Stiles!" John snapped and the boy flinched.

"She went with a guy in the woods and Liam got mad so he didn't go after her and everyone's been looking for her since midnight and she threw her phone at Liam so no one can find her." Stiles let out in one breath.

"Drive out and meet with Scott." John told him. "Stiles, get dressed first!"

"We still can't find her, maybe we should go home or something?" Stiles asked when he caught up with John to find the entire force, an ambulance and even Peter was looking.

"We will get home when she is found." John said a little too sharply.

"WHAT THE HELL!" You yelled and both your brother and dad looked over to where you were stomping down the road.

"Excuse me young lady?" John asked and you waved your hands.

"No, firstly, you telling me I can't go to the party and then ignoring me when our neighbours kid needs help studying is not ok, I am not the smart one ok you're smart." You shrieked. "Then you send the police force after me!"

"You went in the woods..." Stiles pointed out.

"His science thing needed soil samples, he has to hand it in tomorrow and we had to walk here because you were ignoring me so it took all day, I didn't tell Liam because I and not a nerd like you!" You growled and stormed away again.

"I think we over reacted." John whispered as they watched Parrish attempt to herd you back towards them only for you to yell at him to.

"Over reacted, she looks mad enough to kill Parrish." Stiles whispered, flinching behind your dad when you shot a glare at him. "please tell me she's not mad enough to put super glue in my helmet again, my hairs starting to grow back!"