Sex Lesson

"Stiles?" You asked and the curious tone in your voice had him glancing at you. "Have you ever had sex?"

"Yeah... why have you?" He asked and you both returned to staring at the celling while waiting for something exciting to happen.

"Kind of!" You squeaked and he chuckled. "It wasn't very good." You admitted.

"It's ok, you have your whole life to..." He chuckled when you wacked him with a pillow.

"Stiles?" You asked after another round of silence and this time he just looked over at you and raised an eyebrow. "Could you teach me?" You asked quietly and he frowned.

"Teach you what?" He asked and then his eyes widened. "You want me to teach you about sex?"

"Um... I guess... yes... please?" You mumbled and started to fidget.

"You want me to teach you about sex how exactly?" Stiles asked and then glanced at his laptop. "I could show you porn but that might... not work." He got up and shrugged. "I could just show you."

"Show me?" You asked not sure how exactly he meant it and knowing Stiles it could be any manner of ways.

"Yeah, a little hand on experience can't hurt... well unless you're into it hurting... but um, just give me like half an hour and don't go anywhere." He almost fell out of his room in his hurry and you flopped back onto his bed.

You'd fallen asleep in the time it took Stiles to do whatever he was doing and when he woke you up it was by dumping colourful bags next to his bed.

"Stiles what's in the bags?" You asked reluctantly and he glanced at you.

"You said you wanted to learn about sex so I went and got some stuff." He paused and looked at you as you shuffled around. "Did you just mean like... the birds and the bees talk?"

"No I just... thought you were fully equipped." You mumbled and gestured towards his crotch.

"There is so much you are missing out on." He chuckled and handed you three of the bags. "The lady in the store said you might like these... don't ask how I know the size just... if you don't want to wear them just your underwear will do, bathroom's yours." He mumbled awkwardly and you headed into the bathroom as he scuttled about.

You'd expected Stiles to be roped into buying you some terrible sexy outfit that were over used as Halloween costumes but instead you found three lacy sets of underwear. The first was a bralette and see through lace boy-shorts, the second was a simple balcony bra and lacey panties while the third was completely see through and made up entirely of lace.

You picked the first set and put the others back in the bag before heading back into Stiles' room to find he'd dumped his blanket on the floor and was cutting tags off all sorts of objects and dumping them in a shiny black box.

"Stiles um here." You mumbled shyly and handed him the bags.

"Oh, hey no, they're for you... not really my style." He smiled when you giggled. "If you want you can keep them in here... the lady in the shop said to take it slow if you've never..." He let you hand them to him and put them in the box.

"What is all this stuff?" You asked and turned to look at Stiles who was gawking at you while fiddling with a packet.

"Oh um... Sorry... it's just stuff to use if we wanted." He frowned at whatever he was holding and dropped it in the box as he quickly cleared the bed. "So, um make yourself comfortable."