Motel

"Why is she here?" Stiles asked as he glanced over to where you were sat, just in front of Danny.

"Because she was failing Coaches class and she's helping with the team until she makes up the extra credit." Scott sighed sleepily.

"So why couldn't she do what normal people do and study?" Stiles snapped and glanced back over at you.

"I don't know ask her." Scott grumbled and lent his head on the window, letting the vibrating rattle of his head against the glass drown out Stiles' ranting.

Stiles glared at the back of your head, scrunching his nose and mimicking you when you turned around, smiling and chatting with Ethan and Danny. He did notice the bus stopping and everyone piling out until you stood and flipped your hair over one shoulder making him scoff.

"Look at the way she flips her hair." Stiles pointed and wiggled his head as he shrugged his shoulders making Scott laugh.

"You like her really." Scott told him.

"Like her, how could anyone like (Y/N) look at the way she walks... stupid little hip flick with her stupidly perky butt." Stiles made an irritated sound and went to grab a room key at the same time as you.

"Let go Stilinski." You growled out.

"No you let go." Stiles glowered at you and the line came to a halt.

"(Y/L/N), Stilinski... take the key and share the room I don't have time for this." Coach snapped and shooed you both off.

You shouldered you bag and stormed towards the room, glaring at Stiles when he shook the key in his hand, silently pointing out that you couldn't get in without it. When you pushed past him to get into the room you froze.

"I had to grab a double key." You sighed when your eyes fell on the bed.

"You could have let me share the room with Scott." Stiles huffed as he dumped his bag down.

"Why Juliet, you missing Romeo?" You smirked when he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You're just so... god... I'm going to get some ice." He grabbed the bucket and fled the room.

"Try and get lost." You called out as the door shut and you faintly heard him swear.