Nogi

"Excuse me are you done with that?" A boy asked as you jotted down notes from a book in front of you.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just reading about this fox demon thing and it sounds so interesting!" You gasped with a grin.

"Urm, yeah ok cool but could I borrow it?" He asked, glancing over the library at a group gathered around a table.

"Oh, sure." You smiled and handed him the book.

"Thanks, cute accent by the way." He called, waving and hurrying over to the group who muttered to each other before staring at you and shaking their heads.

"Thanks..." You muttered to yourself as you watched them.

You missed your friends, America was very different from England, starting with the fact that it hadn't rained for two weeks. But seeing the boy and his friends talking with each other, pouring over a book like you and your friends would have made it hurt even more.

"Hey um thanks for the book here, we photocopied what we needed... you're new right?" He asked, smiling friendly as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, been here a week, still haven't met many people though mostly because I'm always studying but I'm hoping to get into a good college here which is why I moved in with my Aunt." You blabbered, helplessly unloading in a long babble as he nodded.

"Cool, well I'm Stiles so... see you around I guess." He waved and joined his friends again, leaving you to hug your book to your chest.

"I'd like to check this out please." You mumbled to the librarian.

"Hello?" you called when you hurried downstairs for a glass of water and found the backdoor open.

"(Y/N) are you sneaking out with your friends?" Your Aunt called from her office.

"No!" You called back. "I'd have to have friends for that." You mumbled as you made your way up to your room, stopping and almost dropping your glass when you found someone sat on your bed.

"We could be friends." The person drawled and you frowned.

"Stiles... from the library?" you asked confused as to why he was there or how he'd opened the door.

"If you want, can't be a real name, though can it?" He chuckled. "You could call me Void or... seeing as we're friends, Nogi?"

"Nogi?" You asked nervously glancing to your book on the desk in the corner of your room.

"Yeah Nogi." He smirked when you nodded slowly. "Anyway, you should get to sleep..."

You watched as he walked downstairs, seemingly able to escape your house without detection. You weren't sure if you should say something or if your Aunt would think you'd snuck him inside so you decided to stay quiet about it, grabbing the book and snuggling into your bed, reading until you fell asleep.

"Curious thing, aren't you?" Void drawled as you found his hiding spot.

"You!" You gasped, the book dropping to your feet with a loud thump.

"I'm guessing you're not with the werewolf or the boy which is odd because he seems to worry about you, how long have ton known him?" Void asked, your eyes widening at the sight of a blade in his hands.

"I only spoke to him at the Library he needed to borrow the book." You whimpered and he seemed satisfied with the answer.

"You look afraid so I guess you know who I am." Void sighed, twirling the blade as he stepped towards you.

"No... yes... I think, but Nogitsune aren't real." You mumbled and he chuckled, Smokey figures filling the room.

"I'm very real little one, we're going to be friends." He decided pointing the knife at you before waving a hand to the figures who vanished again.

"Friends?" You asked, fear keeping you frozen to the spot as he approached.

"Smart enough to follow a book here to my hiding spot, but you're alone which makes you sad and suffering which I could use." He hummed, you weren't sure if he was talking to you or just out loud. "You're going to hide me in your room, feeling like you do you'll be a great food source for me and the werewolf won't notice."

"Werewolf?" You asked quietly as he gripped your arm and steered you out of the basement you'd found him in.