Alpha Trio (+ Klaus)

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" Stiles sighed as the others hurried off to different locations to pack up.

"I'm sure Stiles, I don't need an Alpha to defend me." You smiled and he sighed.

"But I've heard that the Hybrid is back in New Orleans, I trust Marcel but if anything happens to you..." He trailed off as his eyes flickered.

"It's ok Stiles." You promised and hugged him which seemed to make the Alpha feel a little better.

"We'll be a couple of hours behind you, call Scott when Marcel shows you to the house." Stiles muttered and headed off to help the others.

"I'm looking for Marcel Gerard." You snapped when you found the Abattoir empty of Marcel and his army.

"Well Love you're a little late, but I've never turned away the opportunity to help a witch." He smirked at you and you rolled your eyes, sending him hurtling across the room and pinning him half way up the wall with an arch of your eyebrow.

"The Alpha's won't be pleased; I demand to speak with Marcel." You snapped and was suddenly knocked off your feet and a furious looking vampire, dressed in a lavish suit, as if he'd come from a meeting.

"Why don't we keep that threatening attitude in check and you can tell me what exactly it is that you wanted from my Sired son?" The man strolled across the room and you swallowed when you saw his eyes.

"I was wondering when you would show." Klaus hummed when the three Alpha's darkened his doorway.

"Where's (Y/N)." Scott snapped and Lydia had to put a hand up to stop him hurtling forwards.

"Ah yes the little witch, she tried very hard to keep your secrets... I almost felt cruel." He smirked and watched as the boys glanced at Lydia who was clearly furious but remained calm.

"Mr Mikaelson I'm sure you heard a few years ago of how Peter Hale triggered every supernatural curse and Beacon Hills has become nearly inhabitable." Lydia hummed and Klaus chuckled.

"Yes, rumour has it a couple of kids stopped him before the curse spread to far." Klaus watched as Lydia carefully walked towards him and sat down.

"I was one of the 'kids' that ended Peter Hale, we do not intimidate easily, so you're going to tell me where our witch is." Lydia drawled out and Klaus chuckled.

"What exactly are you going to do if I don't?" Klaus hummed and Lydia glanced at Stiles with a smile.

"Our Beta's didn't find it hard to find your sister, cute kid you've got." Stiles watched as Klaus seemed to lose all of his self-control and Scott hurtled into him the sound of them colliding echoed around the courtyard.