The Stilinskis'

The Stilinski's:

Claudia Erica Stilinski - Oldest (Looks like Stiles)

Nicknames: Claudy / Cloudy (Isaac and Sakura McCall), Sweetheart (Max Hale)

Alli(son) Melissa Stilnski - Youngest (Looks like Lydia)

Nicknames: Alli, Mini Alli, secret Argent (The McCall's, Stiles, Chris)

"Alli what the heck?" Sakura sighed as you screeched Roscoe to a stop.

"Is that my sister?" You asked her and she leant forward so she could see past you.

"Is that Max Hale?" She asked and the two of you exchanged looks.

"Yes and Dad said she can't see Max and more because Derek caught them making out in the woods." You Gave Sakura a mischievous look.

"You've got that look." She whispered. "The one your Dad gets when he's got an idea?"

"You know how we wanted to go to that concert but Cloudy wouldn't come with us for Mom and Dad?" You hummed and Sakura nodded. "Looks like we're going."

"You know your plans never work, right?" Sakura sighed.

"Alli did you finish the juice?" Claudia sighed as she rattled the empty bottle.

"Yup, oh and I finished the special spread that Grandpa Rafe gets you." You smiled smugly and she went to get one of your parents who were talking quietly in the other room. "I wouldn't tell if I were you."

"Why do you think I wouldn't jump at the chance to get you in trouble." Claudia asked you.

"Because, my little Omega, I have photographic and forensic evidence that you were with Max Hale last night plus, an eye witness." Your smug smile made her face pail a little.

"Forensic evidence?" She asked and crossed her arms thinking you were bluffing.

"This, my dear sister, is a Max Hale hair which I took from your jumper." You grinned victoriously as your parents walked into the kitchen.

"How was your day, I'm sorry we head to cancel pizza night." Lydia hummed and kissed the tops of your heads as she replaced your sugary junk with actual breakfast.

"It was good we had a blast, right Claudy?" Your smile was deceptively malicious and Stiles smiled as he watched the two of you.

"Yes a great time." Claudia glared right back and Lydia glanced across the table at Stiles who nodded.

"Well I'm glad you did, we're busy with a case again so Kira's cooking for you." Lydia gushed as she double checked your bags were packed.

"I won't be there." You mumbled through a mouthful of toast as she stood you up and slid your back pack on.

"Why not?" Stiles asked as he closed your book and went to inspect the evidence bag with the hair you'd hidden under it.

"Because Ethan and Danny said if I help out at Omegatech then I can use some of the old Junkers to fix up Roscoe." You smiled and grabbed the bag from your Dad's hands and turned to look at Claudia who was dawdling.

"Have a good day, girls." Stiles called after the two of you.

"See you later!" Claudia yelled back and they flinched as one of you slammed the front door.

"They're hiding something right?" Stiles asked Lydia who smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah, something big." Lydia nodded and started to clean up the table.

"Of course they are." Stiles sighed and grabbed the last of the plates so he could rinse them and hand them over to Lydia who was sorting the dishwasher.

"So do we take one each or tag team?" Lydia asked as Stiles hurried to get his jacket and headed out to the cruiser that was parked on the drive.

"I say we come down hard on Claudia and get her to rat out Alli." Stiles decided.

"What're we taking off Alli when she kicks off?" Lydia nodded in agreement with Stiles and quickly tried to find a way to fill the loop hole.

"Take her off the Lacrosse team... I know it's harsh but I have nothing else to take off her." Stiles chuckled.

"We could give her DS back for good behaviour since she had that fight with Greenburg's kids." Lydia pointed out. "Drop it at Danny's." Lydia smiled and kissed Stiles before heading to her own car and waiting for him to pull out of the drive.