Chapter 15 - Witches and Hybrid Babies?👶

A/N: hello lovelies, i apologize for the extreme lack of updates, my grandmother has been very ill in hospital and this is my first chance to update since, i apologize also if it is not up to its usual standards. If anything written is not the same as in the TV series, i am also sorry because i am planning on having it different. I know that some people don't like it when a book directly quotes the script.
----

Bella and Elijah sat side by side at the kitchen counter laughing when Klaus stormed in, Bella hadn't seen him since the day before and her heart leapt when he entered. Unfortunately, he didn't even bother to look at her, she coughed, hoping to get his attention but he kept his eyes locked on the glass patio door which led to the swimming pool outside.

"I have to go Elijah, i promised Rebekah I'd go shopping with her, sorry" Isabella mumbled and stood. Elijah hugged her before she left, nothing romantic was occurring between the two, he had come to think of her as a sister, but that fact didn't stop Klaus from glaring frosty daggers at him.

"What?" The older brother questioned as the hybrid continued to glare at him, Elijah knew that Klaus was jealous but it was his own fault for not making any move on the girl, everyone could see their attraction.

"We have business to attend to dear brother" Klaus was still glaring but Elijah was unaffected. "The witches want us at the crypt. No idea why, only one way to find out" the hybrid then proceeded to storm from the room. Klaus's one night stand, Hayley Marshal was being held hostage, she was supposedly pregnant with Klaus's miracle baby. The elder original stood with a sigh, mentally preparing himself to spend the next few hours of his life calming his soon to be enraged brother.

Unfortunately, Elijah arrived late but was just it time to hear Klaus yell at the young werewolf girl.

"Admit it! You slept with somebody else!" He accused angrily. Hayley glared back determined.

"Do you think I'd still be here if i had! I would of left this place ages ago! This baby is yours!" She almost screeched in response. The witches did nothing to calm the situation, they watched it play out as though it was a engrossing movie.

"Brother, calm yourself, i am positive Hayley would not lie about such a thing." Elijah warned Niklaus, ever the peace maker.

"It's not possible Elijah!" The enraged hybrid retorted infuriated. Elijah sighed whilst Sophie Deveraux also looked slightly irritated.

''My sister lost her life completing a spell to see if it was your child!" She burst out. Niklaus' eyes looked at Hayleys abdomen and he heard a faint heart beat, his crystal eyes began to water and he suddenly vanished.

"Come along Hayley" Elijah offered, eh was irritated beyond belief by both his brother and the fact that Sophie Deveraux had linked herself to Hayley, meaning if Sophie got hurt, Hayley would also.

-------
Back at the house, Bella was sat on the velvet couch, reading whilst wondering where everyone had gotten to, she knew that Rebekah was still out shopping but she knew not of the whereabouts of Klaus or Elijah. Suddenly she heard the door open and zoomed towards the entrance hall to see Elijah and a pretty girl standing by the door.

"Who may this be brother?" Bella questioned Elijah, she had taken to calling him this recently and he often called her sister, it was just natural to them both.

"Is this another sibling of yours?" The girl questioned with a slight sneer. Elijah chuckled when Bella glared, causing the Wolf girl to cringe away in fear.

"No , this is not another sister of mine, she has been friends with this family a while now, she was originally one of Klaus's hostages. " Elijah laughed at himself, making Bella roll her chocolate brown eyes playfully. "Fair warning, she can be quite mean" Bella glared at this.

"Ignore Elijah, i am Isabella Swan but call me that and I'll rip out your insides and feed them to you. Who may you be?" Bella said playfully and Hayley chuckled at this, believing they would be fast friends.

"I'm Hayley" the wolf answered.

"Pleasure to meet you" Bella smiled.

"Bella, may i speak to you privately? Hayley feel free to wonder the house but do try to not get lost" the original laughed. Bella followed Elijah into the study.

"That girl, is pregnant with Klaus's child." He warned her and she froze, her heart felt as if it had been pulled straight from her chest. At that moment she realized the she wasn't just attracted to the original hybrid, she was unconditionally in love with him. Knowing that he was to have a child with another women crushed her but she would not give him a child, she never could.

"I love him Elijah" she admitted, tears then spilled from her eyes at a rapid pace, she was drowning in sorrow. Klaus would never be attracted to her in anyway whilst a beautiful women lived there also,not just any women, the mother of his child.

"Bella" he mumbled and she collapsed to her knees, Elijah caught her and held her protectively. He could almost feel her grief and was incredibly glad that the hybrid was not here at this moment, he would probably succeed in upsetting her further.

"I am sorry this happened to you"

"He'll never love me 'Lijah, not ever" she cried "I'll never get my happily ever after"...