Chapter 177- Fine.💨

The entire family sat around the newly discovered large dining table, food spread on multiple plates down the center, it reminded them all of a Christmas dinner and it was courtesy of Katherine, Caroline and Rebekah.

It was only their second full day of being in Iceland and they were going to go to the town for the first time that night. Jenna and Alaric had decided to stay home and babysit Nadia, Jeremy and Henrik whilst the others went out to party or whatever it was that Elijah had in store.

"What are we all waiting for? let's dig in" Matt clapped once and Lavender giggled whilst Bonnie slapped the ex jocks arm, they all glanced at Elijah who seemed to be somewhat of a leader to them all, he nodded and they all began to eat the delicious food prepared for them.

"How are you doing today Bell?" Enzo queried from where he ate, only now realizing that she'd returned from her extended slumber, she glanced up at him briefly and shrugged, a pain was rippling through her skull still and her chest ached slightly as though someone was pushing down on it.

"Well that's not a very convincing answer Bella" Damon smirked.

"I'm fine" she mumbled lowly and felt Klaus's gaze on her cheek.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked her and Lavender rolled her eyes , it was obvious to almost all of the females that Bella had no intention of expressing her problems to the entire table and it was clearly irritating her that they wouldn't give in.

"I'm fine" she repeated.

"I can see you are lying Bella, what is it?" Stefan chipped in and she slammed her fork down, pushing away from the table in irritation.

"I said i'm fine!" She fumed and stormed away from her half finished plate of food, Klaus glanced down at her plate of food and he frowned, thinking about how she was acting, the mood swings, the sleeping and the eating, his eyes watched the food for a few more moments before his eyes widened in hope.

"Bella love?" He called as he ascended the stairs, entering their bedroom to find her laid out on the bed glancing at the granulated ceiling, she glanced over at him and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled as she whipped of her feet and into his arms where her legs wrapped around his waist tightly. He held her up gently and walked to the bed.

"What for?" He asked curiously as he led her down onto the soft covers, his hands brushing through her hair and assessing the jumper that he now recognized as his own.

"For kicking off at everyone, gosh it's so embarrassing" she whispered the last thing and he reached over, pushing the loose hairs from her eyes, her hat falling off in the process.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of love, they are all sorry for pestering you and they are actually ashamed of it, not to mention the ranting they all received from Caroline". Klaus chuckled at the sound made Isabella smile along and peck his cheek.

" I don't know what's wrong with me" she informed, her hand reaching up to her forehead which was searing hot, the pain within her randomly made her sob out and he stood in alarm.

"There's nothing wrong with you love, tell me what hurts and I'll help" he made a promise and she glanced over at him briefly.

"Everything" she sobbed and rolled over so her face was against his leg, him sat beside her. His hands instantly stroked her hair and she released a chocked breath.

"Any specifics?" He asked and she shook her head timidly. "Okay" he whispered and after a moments thought he lifted his wrist to his mouth, bit it and offered it to her, her lips instantly sealing around the wound and tasting the blood, her face regaining colour, it was as if her witch side outweighed her vampire and the witch was ill and Klaus's vampire blood healed it.

"Thank you" she smiled and hopped into his arms though she felt a tugging in her lower abdomen which she ignored.

"Anything for you my love" he smiled and leaned forward, his lips pressing to her cheek softly, his hand stroking up her back, he had an assumption of what was happening to her but it might of been forged by his hope.

"I love you" she smiled and took his left hand in hers, their rings glinting to show their unity.

"Let's go and get you some more food, you're probably starving" he smiled and began to descend the stairs with her in his arms like a toddler. When they reached the living room, the boys apologized for no reason and Bella did in turn before Katherine prepped her some left over's to eat.

"Thank you" she expressed appreciatively.

"That's okay"