Chapter 89- Lavenders🌻

A/N: hey guys, i don't know how the idea of sending them back in time came about but it did apparently so here it is, if you don't really like the idea, you can always wait until after it has happened and they return. I understand it is hard to explain, basically they have been sent to a different world which is 1000 years behind their old world. By going here, they can change the events without effecting their old world and if Henrik lives, Dorian can take him from his world and place him into theirs. I hope that clears it up, I'm sorry if it doesn't. Also, it often references to them as though they lived in that time, that is because they are acting. I also call Bella both Isabelle and Isabella, if i use her old name, it's generally because I'm referencing the old world.

Belle fluttered open her eyes to only stare at the straw roof, when she'd returned to the house with Katerina after meeting Niklaus and Elijah, she had done nothing but converse with her Katerina, both discussing a plan which they were yet to make about saving Henrik, they only had one chance. Belle found herself sat at the table beside Katerina and Tatia, her hair was being braided down her back by her mother, Katerina and Tatia took turns doing one another's.

"There is a party tonight" Tatia informed and they looked up at her in confusion, why did she sound so excited? Upon seeing their facial expressions she giggled.

"I have yet to choose between Nik and Lijah, they are just both so charming don't you think?" Tatia grinned, sounding overly arrogant. Katherine got overly angry and slipped out of character, yanking Tatias hair back, Bella had gripped the table between her fingertips in anger but she was shocked by Katherine's reaction.

"Ow!" Tatia yelled and Katherine's eyes widened, realizing what she'd done.

"Sorry" she quickly apologized, returning to braiding Tatias hair. Tatia sighed, she knew she had to choose between them but she was too selfish to let either of them go.

"Tatia you must choose" Isabella spoke, already knowing from meeting both men in another life, she had chosen Elijah and crushed Niks heart. At that moment, their mother completed braiding Isabelle's hair into a long braid down her back. Her mother had now proceeded to weave red flowers into the intricate braid, matching the crimson of her dress.