chapter 135- Evening sun.☀

"Green!"

"Yellow!" Bells rolled her eyes and sighed, Jeremy and Henrik had been arguing over paint colours for the past hour and Nik had left a few minuted ago to go and find bedframes.

"Fine! Green walls, yellow sheets" Bella finally announced, tired of their arguing and so she lifted the paint tons effortlessly and walked away, knowing they were following. They soon found Nik and Bella glared.

"You abandoned me!"

"Sorry love, but I found beds and wardrobes?" He attempted to make it up to her and she just raised her eyebrow so he sighed and took the paint tin from her hands, the beds and wardrobes would be brought to the house later that day.

"Anything else you need?"

"Clothes" Jeremy announced ''I only brought enough for a week, I didn't think we were staying."

"Okay, you three go to the clothes shop across the street, I'll get everything else for your rooms." Bella smiled and pecked Klaus's lips, walking over to a stack of sheets as she watched the three leave.

"You have a beautiful family" a voice complimented and Bella turned to see an elderly lady smiling at her.

"Thank you, they are mine and my fiances adoptive sons" she explained the story that they'd made up at home.

"Well when you do have a family of your own, make sure you don't leave them out, they seem to really love you" the women warned and Bella smiled warmly in return.

"I'd never leave them out, I love them too" she grinned and picked up two sets of yellow sheets, walking over to the cashier to pay for everything.

----

Three or so hours later, Bella saw the boys walking to the car, their arms full of shopping bags, after paying for the things, Bella had helped the older Lady to pick paint for her granddaughters bedroom.

"Sorry we took so long" Klaus apologized as they all got in, Bella merely smiled as a response and started the engine, pulling out of the parking space and driving home as fast as she could. The words of the lady still rang through her brain, affecting her.

They soon got home and Niklaus instantly took her hand and dragged her from the car but he didn't take her into the house, he walked her around the side of the building and by the lake, beside the treeline was a picnic blanket with all their favorite foods.

"Anything for you" he whispered to her and they sat down on the checkered blanket.

"You did all this?"

"Of course I did" he smiled to her and pressed his lips to hers, completely forgetting the food as he lifted her onto his lap and pushed all his passion into the lingering kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more" she whispered and he frowned.

"You cannot possibly" he smiled and she smiled in response, hugging into him as he lifted a strawberry and fed it to her, watching as her eyes fluttered closed.

"You are beautiful"

"I am not" she whispered and he frowned at her, appalled that she'd think of that.

"You are. You are the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes upon in over a thousand years." He smiled, he was not sure of how to show love but by her smile, she was happy.

"Hmm" she smiled and he smiled also, a sudden idea forming in his brain and he grinned devilishly as he dug his hand into her side, watching as she squealed, he chuckled as he tickled her and she squirmed, jumping up onto her feet and running from him but he followed her and grabbed her waist. They both tumbled and fell in the lake laughing.

"This Is your fault" she accused whilst laughing, they stood waist deep in water and she flattened her hand, slamming it into the water so it splashed on his face, he stared openmouthed in shock.

"I'll get you for that" he laughed and splashed her with water, from then on they began having a rather extreme water fight and it got to the point that Nik lifted her up and threw her into the water, she resurfaced in shock.

"What was that for?" She pouted.

"Sorry love, I play dirty" Klaus grinned and she laughed but jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing her lips to his as he carried her from the water, hugging her on the picnic blanket as they both lay in the evening sun, allowing it to dry them.

"You will be my wife one day soon, we'll marry right here"

"I look forward to calling you mine" she hummed and buried her face in his chest.

"I already am yours, always and forever."

"Always and forever" she agreed and they connected lips, her left hand caressing his cheek, her engagement ring glinting in the sunlight.