Chapter 83- Jacob Black🐺

Bella waltzed down the stairs, dressed lazily and clutching the remaining letters in her hands, she was the only family member to be awake at the current time due to last nights escapades, many of the family wished for a lie in. She entered the kitchen and began making coffee, assessing her outfit as she did so.

It consisted of black shorts with various grey shapes upon them, a large grey sweater with black writing, white panda slippers and plastic glasses that she had lodged in the front of her hair to keep it out of her eyes whilst it lay in a messy bun

It consisted of black shorts with various grey shapes upon them, a large grey sweater with black writing, white panda slippers and plastic glasses that she had lodged in the front of her hair to keep it out of her eyes whilst it lay in a messy bun. In her hand, as well as the letters she carried her laptop, she was scheduled to face time Jacob that day and she was slightly nervous.

Isabella took her coffee along with her letters and laptop to the desolate living room, placing all of them on the coffee table in front of her before wrapping a fluffy blanket around her bare legs and opening the laptop, placing it on the chair next to her. As she was about to finally open her third letter, her lap top rang and she saw that Jacob was face timing her. She clicked the accept button quickly.

Jacob looked much the same as he always had, his hair was cropped and black, his russet skin stayed as it always had, his warm brown eyes still sparkled, the only difference was the stubble that had grown along the bottom of his face, making him look older.

Upon seeing her best friends unchanged face, she grinned widely, she'd missed him more than she'd ever admit. He looked stunned momentarily but who could blame him? She was merrily just a shell of the person she used to be. Her hair had darkened and lengthened, her skin lightened and her face perfected, her eyes had widened and became a vibrant purple and her lips had began to even out.

"Wow! Bella?" He had to ask, not wanting to have called the wrong person. Bella nodded vigorously and smiled and they then continued talking for what felt like ages, discussing what had happened in the last hundred years in their lives. Katherine entered the room and walked over to her smiling at Jacob. When Katerina had first met Bella, she'd also met Jake and they'd all became close friends.

"Katty!" The wolf greeted whilst grinning his signature smile.

"Hey Jake" she returned, Bella had told Katherine that Jake was still alive and the doppelgänger had been shocked but had now gotten over it somewhat. Elijah and Klaus entered the room shortly after and saw their partners bent over a computer screen, they peered at the screen to see a boys laughing face.

"Who is this?" Klaus was slightly angry that anyone dare speak to his sweet fiance, or rather he was jealous that they'd been able to light a smile upon her face.

"This is Jake, the person i told you about" Bella grinned and Klaus relaxed, smiling. He sat beside Bella and slid her onto his lap. Jacob watched in shock.

"Jake this is my fiance Niklaus." Isabella gestured to the arms around her. Jake smiled and waved in greeting, Klaus doing the same somewhat awkwardly. Elijah laughed and Katherine pulled him into the view of Jacob.

"This is Elijah, my boyfriend" she smiled and Jacob laughed, Katherine had never been one for long-term boyfriends but he was proud that she'd gotten Elijah, she'd spoken much about Elijah and Katherine's time together five hundred years ago when she'd met Jacob and Bella.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm glad Katty and Bells met you guys, they deserve happiness but if you upset them I'll rip your heads off." The shifter smiled sweetly and the others laughed slightly.

"If i hurt Bella, I'll gladly let you" Niklaus spoke sincerely and Bella smiled, kissing him passionately but stopping when she heard her to brother yelling.

"Whoa whoa, PG, PG bells!!!" She rolled her eyes at his words and everyone laughed, making her blush slightly. They continued speaking to Jacob for a long time and Elijah and Klaus started to like the boy more than they thought they would.