Chapter 24- venom💉

**Above/side is Bella's new eye colour Xx-S**

During the next three days within the chambers, a miracle occurred, the body of Isabella Swan was changing, her hair grew longer and curlier, a lighter brown, her usual porcelain skin turned into a beautiful glistening pale ivory

During the next three days within the chambers, a miracle occurred, the body of Isabella Swan was changing, her hair grew longer and curlier, a lighter brown, her usual porcelain skin turned into a beautiful glistening pale ivory. Her cheekbones appeared more prominent and her lips became more plump and a deep red. The torture team had never anticipated such an occurrence and were terrified of her wake.

On the third day of her struggling and writhing she stopped, everyone froze and her breathing stopped. The next second she was standing, the bounds could no longer hold her. She seemed smaller but when her eyes opened they almost screamed, her eyes were not the regular colour you would expect from a newborn cold one, her eyes were bright clear violet, piercing them. Without warning she raised her hand and they were threw into the walls.

Marcus ran forward to contain her but she held him to the wall. Another man ran at her from behind but she anticipated this one and slammed her hand into his chest. Looking at her arm she was visibly see the scars from the knife prints, she was unsure why they had not disappeared but it infuriated her. All she saw was red at this point, ripping the men to utter shreds.

"Isabella!" A voice called and she turned to see Elijah, he was also bloodied, his hands coated in the substance, leading her to believe he had done his favorite task, rip a persons heart from their chest.

"Elijah" she sobbed and he was shocked at her appearance, scooping her into his arms, the marks and gashes were still visible and he growled at the sight. He was not alone. His siblings were here too, fighting to get to her. They had each promised one another that if they found her they wouldn't wait for the others but they each knew that Niklaus was desperate to see her.

"Come sister, Niklaus awaits" Elijah whispered to her, knocking behind her knees and scooping her up easily, bridal style. She snuggled into his chest, wishing to sleep. She was not sure what she was anymore, she was a witch vampire hybrid who had been injected with cold one venom, had this ever occurred before?

"Nik" Rebekah called when she saw Elijah appear from within the house, carrying the petite Isabella swan protectively. Klaus whipped around, when he saw Isabella he became weak at the knees by her beauty.

"Klaus" she croaked and slid onto her feet, stumbling toward him, Klaus gripped her tightly, pulling her into his embrace. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, her chin on his shoulder as she sobbed.

"It's okay darling, I've got you, nobody will ever hurt you again" he soothed and kissed her cheek, stroking her hair. With that said the originals got into the car, Elijah drove with Rebekah passenger. Klaus sat in the back, still wrapped with Bella, she was blood soaked but he did not care...