17- Hazel and Greens

"Last night I was seriously considering whether I was a bisexual or not but I don't think so though I'm not sure if I'd like to be and argh I don't think there's anything wrong with that, if you like a person, you like the person, not their genitals."
-Jess C. Scott

 Scott

°•°

The birds are chirping. The sun beams on my hair, adding gloss. I walk like I am on top of the world. Nothing can stop me.
My pocket vibrates, taking me out of my happy state. Who would be texting me at the start of school?

I unlock my phone to see a message from the blonde-haired girl.

*Sadie*
You seem rather happy today. Does it have something to do with me?

I stop in my tracks and look up from my phone in search of the blonde girl who I so happen to be in love with. I had just gotten out of my car and was walking towards the school's entrance.
I see no sign of the blonde. I quickly typed her a message.

*Me*
Are you hiding from me?
P.S. It has everything to do with you.

I look up from my phone, grinning like a lunatic. A girl looks at me like I'm crazy, but I am the least bit bothered by her.
After what happened yesterday in the bathroom between Sadie and me, she took my number and told me that she would text me, which she did.

*Sadie*
-Hello Matilda

I was annoyed by her addressing me as Matilda, but I was happy that she texted me like she had a promise. I needed answers, and my stomach was lurching around with butterflies. The only person I had butterflies for was Harry. I stop myself in midtrack when I realize I was about to compare her with him. The thought of him just brought me sadness. The thought of Sadie brought me excitement, confusion, a heated body, and a palpitating heart.