27- Frenemies

"No one can make me feel bad for loving you."

°•°

°•°

'Deep in space, there are giant interstellar clouds. Most of them just float through the universe, contending to be gas and space dust, but there are special ones. Maybe they collide with a supernova or are just made up of something amazing. One day they get too big for the nebulus they are in, and with a sheer gravitational force of their awesomeness, they become a star.' A quote from my favorite show, Glee

I am that amazing cloud.

Maybe soon I'll become the star I've always imagined myself to be. If only someone saw me the way I saw myself.

If only Harry saw me that way. I was getting quite inpatient with him. The little things he does drive me crazy. The way he is with me makes me think we're more than just friends, and I get my hopes up. Then later, he treats me like a simple friend.

As promised, he came for me this morning. I wrap my arms around him tighter as we make our way to school.
We enter the parking lot of Gold Valley, and the students standing outside look at us and begin to whisper to one another.
He parks the motorcycle, and I get off.

"Why are they looking at us like that?" I whisper to Harry, who is busy running his fingers through his hair.

"Who?" He baffles.

"Our peers." I tell him. He stops and looks around, meeting the gazes of the bystanders.

"Oh. I never really noticed them. They don't really matter anyway." He shrugs. "Why do you care if they're looking at us?"

"I don't care. I'm just not used to it, I guess."

Lia, Cooper, Liam, and Louis approach us from within the crowd of students.

"Hey love." Lia pecks my cheek, and I do the same to her. It's purely platonic.

"Hey Ty." Louis winks at me, trying to send some sort of secret message. I narrow my eyes at him, confused. Right, our last conversation was rather interesting.

"Woah, did you just come off of Harry's motorcycle?" Lia's eyes widen.

"Yeah. I picked her up." Harry tickles my side playfully, and I swat his hand away. He grabs hold of my hand and spins me around, crushing me against him from behind. Our friends stare at us wide-eyed; the reason for that, I have no idea.

"He's a bad influence. You guys have to save me." I pout at my friends. They begin to laugh.

"Woah, there, who's that?" Liam looks behind us at someone, almost drooling. He grabs Louis so he can see what he is looking at, and he too begins to drool. Lia rolls her eyes, and Cooper's mouth hangs open as he stares at whoever