34- Near Death

"Maybe it takes a near death experience to feel alive."

°•°

Tiger's POV*Monday*

Tiger's POV
*Monday*

One can always tell when something bad is about to happen. The sun is just way too bright, you're a little bit too happy, and things are going too perfectly. Something is definitely going to happen, and I know I won't be prepared for it because it may happen when I least expect it.

As I drive to school in my own car for the first time in a long while, I feel somewhat alone. I guess because I got used to Harry picking me up in the mornings. He said he wasn't going to school today because his dad wanted him at Styles Corp. to help him make a business deal. Something about him proving to his father that he knows all there is to know about the business, and to prove it, he's going to help him make 1.6 million today by just making a couple of calls to the Netherlands and Russia.

One of my favorite songs starts to play on the radio, and I turn the volume up.

"I got a pocket,
I got a pocketful of sunshine.
I've got love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh. oh, oh
Do what you want.
But you're never going to break me,
Sticks and stones are never going to shake me.
Oh, oh, oh." I am at the stop light just in time for the chorus to sing at the top of my lungs.

"Take me away!
A secret place!
A sweet escape!
Take me away!
Take me away!
To better days!
Take me away!" The light turns green, and I press gas. In my peripheral vision, I see another car coming towards me to my right. My eyes widen with shock as the car crashes into the passenger side of my vehicle. My car is pushed to the other side of the road by the other car. I stared wide-eyed at the cars that's parked there, and the drivers stared wide-eyed back at me.

My car finally stops, thankfully, before I hit the group of cars, and I undo my seatbelt and stumble out of it onto the asphalt. The vehicle that hit me wasn't enough to cause any damage to my body, but only the body of the car. There's a ringing in my ears and a pounding in my head. I hear a few voices surrounding me, but everything is fuzzy. I wasn't in pain anywhere, but my adrenaline was pumping throughout my body.

"Hey girl, are you okay?" I hear a man question me with panic.

"Where's the guy who crashed into her?" Another voice comes in.

"He must have ran."

"Why would he do that?"

"Never mind that. Call the ambulance or the police." A female voice says something, and I feel a finger on my neck.