Italy

**Zak's pov.**

As soon as I board the plane I got a really bad feeling. This isn't right. My baby should be here with me. I watch as everyone had their girl talking exciditly. I feel really bad now. I just screwed up my baby's dream. I sit next to Aaron and get out my phone. "Princess are you up?" I text her. "No." she replies. "I'm calling you." I then call her. "What?" She answered put out. "I'm so sorry for not taking you. I wanna come back right now and get you." I tell her truthfully. "Aaron, I don't think I'm going to be on this flight. I'm going to fly out later." I grab my bag to get off. Next thing I know, Aaron pulls me back down. "You can't! We are taking off." "Zak save it. " she tells me upset. "Go buy a ticket and meet us here." I tell her. "Sir you need to get off of the phone." The flight attendant tells me. I hold my hand up to her and continue talking. "Sweet heart come on." I beg her. "I'm not going Mr. Bagans." She tells me. She's really upset, she only calls me that when she's pissed off. "Why not? It's your dream." "I'm not going to go and be miserable the whole time. I want it to be special and have meaning." "It will be." "No it won't! Your going to be hiding me like you always do! I'm tired of being a secret. You leaving me here because you're embarrassed of me! Keeping me away from the world! I want someone who is going to appreciate me and wants to show me to the world." "I will." I try to talk to her. She's completely right. "Have fun Zachary." She tells me bitterly as she hangs up. I hold my head knowing I screwed up. "Is she going to meet us?" Aaron asks me. "No she's not!" I take it out on him. "I'm sorry. I really screwed up man." I tell him. "Maybe you can take her some other time." He tries to comfort me. "Yeah." I nod my head and buckle up.

We make it to the hotel and I call Harley again. "Hello?" She answers me. "Are you still mad at me?" I question her. "What do you think?" She answers upset. "Listen, when you are on break I'll take you." I promise her. "Zak I don't want to go anywhere." She sighs. "Oh well I'm going to take you." I tell her. "Is there something you need?" She asks me. "I want to make things right with you." "You're fine.Oh and by the way, I'm stealing your clothes." " She tells me. "Go ahead." "I'm having Hailey over as well." She tells me. "Good, you need your girlfriend around. What are you two going to do?" I ask her creating conversation. "Ran sack the city, steal a car, kidnap David Beckham." She tells me sarcastically. "Nice, no seriously what are you going to do?" "Watch a movie and have a bonfire." "Okay have fun baby." I tell her. "You too." She tells me. We hang up and I go over to Aaron's hotel room. "Hey man." I say as I enter the hotel room. "How's Harley doing?" He asks me as he shuts the door. "She's alright,still upset." "She will be for awhile." He tells me. "I feel terrible for denying her." I tell him honestly. "Yeah, I understand.i was thinking of going out and touring." He tells me. "Is that what everyone else is doing?" I sit on the couch. "Yeah,them and their lovers." He jokes making a face at me. "You still single?" I ask him. "Yeah, unfortunately. What about you?" "Same." I lie to him. No I have my baby girl and I just screwed her over. "Alright, let's go." He says and grabs his wallet. We walk Italy looking at everything. Harley would have loved this.

It's filming day. We go out and interview several people. We ride in a gondola to film for the show. "So we are here in Italy. Riding down the city in a gondola. As you see there is no special lady here with me now like there should be when you ride a gondola. Can you guess who is with me? Go on guess." I talk to the camera. "That's right. Nick and Aaron." I turn the camera around to show them. I wish my beautiful baby girl was here with me right now. I want her sitting next to me and grabbing my hand. I want her dream to come true I want that really bad for us. "Dude you okay?" Aaron asks me. "Oh yeah, I'm fine." I sigh.

It's lockdown night. I bought a doctors mask for the investigation along with snacks. "So Harley translated a few phrases for me. We could speak to the spirits in Italian." Nick says to us. "She translated them for you?" I ask him. "Yeah." He pulls out his phone and shows me. I haven't had her translate anything because I might upset her. We finally make it to Poveglia island. "You ready Zak? It's finally going to happen." Nick smiles at me excited. I smile back at him. "Of course!" We set up all ready to go. I call Harley one last time. "Hey baby." I whisper into the phone as she picks up. "Hey, Zachary." She smiles into the phone. "We are starting our investigation and I just wanted to see how you were doing." "Much better." She tells me. "That's good to hear. Well I love you and I'll see you soon. I'll text and call later." I tell her as I hang up. "Who was that?" Aaron says as gen walks around the corner. "It was Harley." I smile at him. "Oh that makes sense." He nods his head." How's She doing?" "Much better, she's hanging out with Hailey." I set up a x camera. We start the investigation getting stellar evidence. We spoke in Italian trying to talk to them. We heard a big loud bang from behind us. "What the fuck was that?" I ask them. "Dude right when that happened I felt engery pass right through me. Ugh." Aaron bends over. "Yeah it feels like my equilibrium is thrown off balance." Nick says. We continue and I felt anger and over power me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell at Aaron. "You talking to me?" Aaron asks me shocked. "YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I yell at him. I felt rage flow through every vain. I'm going to hit him right in the god damn face.

"Dude are you okay?" Aaron asks me

"Dude are you okay?" Aaron asks me. I look up at him unaware of what's going on. My head was hurting. "That wasn't me. That wasn't me in there." I tell him apologizing. "Yeah we know." Nick says as he comes over to me. We end up getting more evidence and I felt really terrible the rest of the night. I feel like someone is following me and is just waiting for the perfect moment.