28- Mosquito Bites

((EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD)) 

YOU KNOW WHEN you have those dreams that feel a little too real? Well, that was exactly what I was experiencing.

In my dream, Nicky was going down on me in the chapel again. Every kiss she gave me felt so real, besides the fact that her lips were unusually plumper. But a kiss still felt like a kiss, and I never said my dreams were accurate. 

"What if someone sees us?" I pant, looking around at our surroundings while her head went lower and lower.

"No one will." Nicky replies.

Then, I felt myself slipping in and out of my dreams. When I reached reality, my hands rushed down towards my legs. Sure enough, I felt a head underneath the blanket. Ticklish kisses were being placed on my inner thigh and then I slipped back into my dream again.

Nicky's tongue slipped into me and she looked up at me as she did it. Just the sight of her between my thighs, attached to me like that was enough to almost make me climax. She sucked hard, a little too hard, and I tried my hardest to resist, biting my tongue.

This pain made me wake up to reality once again. Nicky was biting down on me and I wanted to yell at her in that moment but I didn't want to risk waking up the other inmates, if they did happen to already be woken up a little thanks to my moans.

"Gentle, please." I whisper when I couldn't take it any longer. It was like she was purposely trying to hurt me, and it sent me mixed signals towards her. And what was with her touching me every night? I didn't want it, I didn't give her consent.

All my pleasure was now gone and all I felt was pain. I sat up and pulled myself away from her mouth, feeling irritated at her. I even pinch myself to make sure that I'm not just dreaming. Unfortunately, I'm not.

I nearly scream when Tonia's head pops up from under the blanket, a huge grin on her face. My heart is not racing, it's stopping. Sickness is filling my throat and I just want to burst out in fear and disgust.

It's been her this entire time. I've been blaming Nicky. Poor Nicky. I just thought she was a compulsive liar.

"Get off me!" I screech, shoving Tonia roughly away from me. She falls back for a second before bursting out laughing maniacally. My chest is rising and falling so hard and so fast, my legs have gone numb and I just want to kill Tonia.

"Come on, Evie. You love it." She crawls towards me and I fall back in a pathetic attempt to get away from her. This fails though, and she is now hovering over me, her lips pressed into mine. I groan in disgust and push her away again, rolling off the side of the bed and crawling towards Nicky's.

Tonia watches me from my own bed as I reach Nicky's and hold it as I pull myself up to my feet. I can't even look at Tonia right now. She's an absolute manipulative nutcase.

I pull Nicky's blanket over me until my eyes and the top of my head are the only things showing. I feel so much safer with Nicky, like nothing can touch me. I cuddle into Nicky's back, my eyes not leaving Tonia who is still watching with amusement. She really is insane. I completely believe the stories Nicky told me.

After about ten minutes of her just staring at me in the dark, somewhat resembling the grudge with a grin still playing upon her plump lips, she finally moved back to her own bed. Once I'm certain that she won't get up again, I close my eyes to try to fall asleep. I don't know how I do, but around two hours later, I slumber.

I WAKE UP so suddenly, my eyes immediately falling wide at the feeling of someone's fingers near my cheek. I'm still startled by last nights events, and for a second I really thought it was Tonia again.