Chapter 6 - Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone

Previously:
- Thomas received a call from Angela
- Aunt Paige visited (Y/N)
- Catherine is busy with (Y/N)'s surprise birthday party

Chapter 6 - Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone

After the call from this person called Angela, Thomas came back to the living room and saw (Y/N) and Catherine talking with each other. He shared to them the news that he's part of The Maze Runner cast. Both Catherine and (Y/N) congratulated him and were rally excited for him.

"So who are you playing?" (Y/N) asked. "I'm so excited cause you know that I've read the first book. I'm already done and it's just so shucking amazing! I hope whoever you're playing doesn't die."

Thomas laughed. "I'm playing Newt."

(Y/N) was shocked and she was happy for him. She was also glad that he's playing Newt cause Newt doesn't die in the first book.

Hopefully in the entire series.

"I told you you'd get Newt. He's my ultimate favorite character! So who are you working with?"

"I don't really know yet," he shrugged. "But they said that it'll be announced next week. Oh right (Y/N) is it fine that my friend Angela is coming over? She's just going to give me the script. I'm so sorry that I didn't ask you first."

"Sure sure," she told him. "She'll be coming today?"

"Yes. Is that alright?"

"It's fine," she assured him.

-

It was around three in the afternoon when (Y/N) heard a doorbell. Thomas concluded that it must be his friend, Angela, and rushed to the doors. (Y/N) and Catherine tagged along behind him. 

According to Catherine, Angela is his best friend. They've been best friends since they were like five or six.

"Just like us," Catherine said.

The both of them heard laughter. They turned their heads and saw that Thomas greeted Angela by hugging her and lifting her a few inches from the ground.

"Can't believe you missed me that much," Angela teased.

"It was like six months."

"Well, you've been gone for longer if my mind serves me well Mr. Sangster."

(Y/N) saw that Angela was blonde like Thomas and Catherine. Her blonde hair was cut short to her shoulders. She had a faint accent. (Y/N) turned her head and saw Catherine. She rushed away from Thomas's side and bent down to hug her.

"I missed you my little Kitty Kat," Angela said. (Y/N) covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"I missed you too," Catherine said, rolling her eyes at the nickname. "Oh I want you to meet someone."

Catherine took (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her so that she could move a little forward. Both she and Angela were now standing face to face.

"This is (Y/N) my best friend," Catherine said.

"Hi," (Y/N) smiled. "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." She offered her hand which Angela accepted.

"Nice to meet you too. You have a lovely house."

"Thank you." Seeing that there was nothing else left for them to talk about, (Y/N) decided to change the subject. "So Thomas tells us that you're bringing him the script for The Maze Runner."

"Right." Angela reached in her bag and brought out the script an handed them to Thomas.

"Thanks. How'd you even get the script?"

"Well, I'm part of the crew," she said. "I'm the assistant director."

"Really?"

"We're going to be working on the same movie!" She hugged him. "If the first movie works out, then we could complete the series."

"Then we could stay in the same place for two or three years!"

In the midst of the celebrating, John came in to see if there was anything their guest wanted. Only to be shocked and frozen when he saw Angela. No one noticed him come in but (Y/N), who was shocked as to why he was staring at Angela, mouth agape.

"Sheryl," she heard him say.

"Who?" (Y/N) asked.

"Who's that?" He asked as if in a trance.

"That's Angela. Thomas's best friend," she said. "Why? Do you know her?"

John blinked and composed himself. He cleared his throat. "No probably not. Do you and your guests want something to eat?"

"I'll ask them."

(Y/N) didn't stay very long since she said she wanted to rest. She just came back from Italy the other day and was still busy unpacking and doing the laundry and other chores. When she said that she was going home, Thomas offered to come with her.

Even if (Y/N) knew that what she had for Thomas was just a celebrity crush and that he's free to like whoever he wanted, her heart still broke a little. She knew they were best friends but you'd have to be blind to think that they didn't like each other. She was happy for them and a little annoyed since she found out that they never told each other how they felt.

Thomas was beckoning for Catherine to come with them, but she decided to stay behind for (Y/N).

"I'm going to stay with (Y/N) for the night."

Catherine has stayed over a lot of times. Most of them were unannounced, so (Y/N) wasn't exactly shocked when she said she was staying the night. Hearing this, she already know how she'd spend the night. Watching Teen Wolf.

When Catherine convinced Thomas that it's fine and that she's done this a lot of times, both he and Angela left.

"How are you feeling?" Catherine asked when they were alone.

"I thought I'd feel heartbroken. I'd did for a moment but," she smiled a wistful smile, "I'm actually happy for them. I knew I didn't have a chance with him anyway."

"Not to mention it's illegal."

"Yes that too," (Y/N) laughed.

"Don't worry, you'll find a nice boy who'll be perfect for you and you'll be perfect for him."

"Who knows how long that wait will be." (Y/N) linked both hers and Catherine's arms. "Well, I'll go get snacks. Get the laptop ready. What are we going to watch?"

"Teen Wolf."

Of course.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade