Our Forever

Chapter 50

Our Forever

“Since I was a little girl, I’ve been told that I would fall in love and that all my dreams would come true. As I got older, I figured that it was just stories, I couldn’t believe that love was like that. Then I met you and you changed my perspective of the world. You quickly became my everything and now I can’t imagine life without you. Through our ups and downs, through the heartbreaks and almost marriages, you’re the one I choose and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I promise to be yours, forever and always”

“Before I met you, I was lost. I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going. I was walking around without purpose. Then I saw you fall over with all those boxes and it was as if everything made sense. From that moment on, you became my home and whenever I felt lost or couldn’t find my way, I could just look at you and those beautiful eyes of yours and I would know where I belonged. Right next to you. You give my life meaning. Everything we’ve been through, every bump in the road had led us to this moment. I promise to be yours, forever and always’

“You may now kiss the bride”

****

I was woken up by someone calling my name, “Amelia. Time to wake up”

“Five more minutes…”

“No. It’s Christmas”

I opened my eyes to see my boys, jumping on the bed, “It’s Christmas? Why didn’t you say so?”

“I’ll race you to the tree mummy”

Ryan and Oliver ran down the hall way to get to the presents under the tree. I slowly made my way out of bed. When I saw them, they both looked up at me, waiting for me to give them permission to attack their presents, “Who won?”

“I did mummy”

“He did not. I won”

“No daddy, I got here first”

“You did not…”

“Ryan, you’re fighting with a three year old again” Oliver started laughing, “Alright Olly. You can open your presents first”

Ryan looked at me and pouted while Olly hurriedly ripped open his presents. Ryan stood up and gave me a hug, “Merry Christmas darling”

I softly kissed him, “Merry Christmas”

           Amelia, Ryan and their son Olly lived happily ever after.