49

99K READS IM BLESSED THANK YOU GUYS SM💛

"Enid you come back here!" I yell and she runs away from me. "No!" She laughs and I sigh.

I lay down on the grass and sigh, panting. We've been playing tags for 3 hours. I'm exhausted.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming closer. "Enid I'm tired I don't-"

"Do I look like Enid to you?" I hear a deep voice say and I turn my head to the side.

Carl folds his arms, smirking. I gasp.

I get up and hug him, "I missed you!" I yell and he chuckles.

He's been on a run with Rick and Michonne for 3 days.

"I thought you died! What happened?!" I yell and he chuckles.

"We got trapped in a building by the walkers but we made it out" he says and I sigh in relief.

"Thank god you made it" I say and he lifts my head up by my chin and looks at me.

"I also missed this" he says and places his lips on mine roughly. I kiss him back as he bites my lip softly.

"Hey you're back!" I hear from behind us and we both turn around.

"Oh! um.. yeah!" He says, blushing.

"Don't worry, I was only here for like.. the whole time" she laughs and I flip her off.

"You little shit" I laugh and she shrugs, smiling.

"Lets go before my dad thinks we died" he says and we all climb we gate again.
___________

I need ideas for this book so hmu!