File 4: The One with the Waste of Time

Grande

"Those four boys are truly amazing, they get things done the right way." I say, slightly impressed by their work. If anything; they shouldn't even be Styles' backup crew, Styles should be their backup since they clearly know what they're doing.

"And what about me?" Styles speaks with the biggest smile and still growing, showing off those incredibly adorable dimples. Adorable, I said, like a puppy. And when I call a man adorable, that isn't a good sign. Alright, i'll admit that Styles is an attractive man, a very very attractive man but is ego is already heightened enough by the women that spoon-feed him with hundreds of compliments. I don't think he needs anymore good words, plus, I'm not one to feed people with anything but sarcasm or insults.

I snicker and my mocha hues travel to whats behind him and I simply comment with a shrug, "You have a nice arse." Okay, I know that was somewhat a compliment but he didn't seem to be affected by it. I've come to conclusion that Harry has already grown used to my -to his mind- unnecessary comments and that makes laughter spill from my red-stained lips. But before I could even turn the corner, a hand is pressed to my mouth firmly and my back is instantly pressed to Styles' chest. "Styles, what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted, but I fail miserably because the sound of it sounds like complete gibberish from under his indredibly large hands.

"Hush it, Grande." He whispers into my ear, causing me to get such an unpleasant shiver running through my body. He then begins tilting his head as if he were listening to anything nearby, and I freeze, managing to listen to what was happening as well. But nothing. It's either he's listening to something or pretending so he can hold me in a way like this, I know all of men's tricks, it's unbelievable. I then wiggle within his tight grasp, clamping my teeth down onto the flesh of his palm and he retreats almost immediately, cursing beneath his breath. "what the fuck?! You bit me!" His brows furrowed with wide eyes and his lips slightly parted, he was shocked with what had just happened.

"Yeah, well you saw it coming." I speak with such a nonchalant tone, tightening my black gloves around my wrist. I look up to find Styles still staring my way and I return his look, well more of a death glare and his lips slowly curl into a smirk.

"God, you're so hot when you're angry." He says breathlessly and I quickly come up with an idea, causing my ownself to smirk. I close the space between us, leaning onto him while my palms roamed his clothed chest.

I lean forth even more to whisper into his ear and his breath becomes unsteady, "You know what else is hot?" Teasingly drumming fingertips up the back up his neck and soon burying fingertips within his unruly curls, he nods anxiously in response. My breath trickling upon the area beneath his ear as I spoke, "This building, it's really hot in here."

"Now it is," He speaks slowly before rolling verdant hues and I step away with the most wicked grin plastered across my face. He leans back against the wall, his chest rising and falling in an attempt to catch up with his own breath. "But seriously, I did hear something."

We then here someone clearing their throat and we look down to Styles' phone, "Still here, guys." Malik says in the most awkwark tone of all, yet he seemed as if he working on something because his words were slow. "Just wanted to warn the two of you before you started fucking on camera."

"What did you just say?" I say in a tone that shows how cold and heartless I really am.

"Erm, nothing." Zayn hesitates to speak again before breaking through the silence, "Alright, lets get back to work, why don't we?" Styles and I nod in approval. "Okay, so Agent Styles you were right. There are five men watching the hallway, three are around the corner but further out and two are surrounding it just incase... you know, someone got away while they attacked. Like backup."