File 6: The One with the Denial

Grande

"How we met." I gasp and stare at him in disbelief once those words leave his lips. His body shifts upon the hood of his car so that he's now facing me, "I remember everything."

"That can't be possible," I whisper and he furrows his brows, confused. "What a shitty job, what a fucking shitty job. They were supposed to take this memory away from you, but here you are remembering."

"What do you mean? Are you saying that the memory was taken away from me?" He interrupts my thoughts that had taken place out loud. "Explain everything, Grande." He sternly says. I shake my head before squeezing my eyes shut, the memories flooding into my brain...

"Is this what you really want, Grande? You're willing to take away such a memory from him just to 'protect him'? You know how devastated he will be?" Dr. Winchester said.

"He won't remember me, so he won't care." I say with such a solemn facial expression, "With everything that's happening right now, he'll get killed, and I can't bare the thought."

"But you can bare the thought of him forgetting every moment he had with you? The love you and him shared? You're cold, so cold, you realize you're only thinking of yourself, right? Do you realize what you're even doing?"

"Yes." I nod firmly, "I love him, I do, but I want him to live a happy life without me."

"He is happy with you, Ariana, can't you see that? He's happy and he loves you, if you do this you'll only be breaking your own heart."

"He won't remember this," I say it again, reassuring my own self.

"Keep thinking that," He says while pinching the bridge of his nose in complete frustration, "what if he remembers you? What if this operation is a complete failure in the future?"

"Just do it, Winchester, just do it!" I snapped, inhaling deeply in a way to calm myself. "Stop trying to convince me to change my mind, it's not going to fucking work. Now get it done."

"Yes, Agent." He finally agrees, staying quiet after that. "Get him here and I'll perform the operation. But Grande, just think about what you're doing for a moment. Alright?" He says before turning on his heels and exiting this room. I have thought about it and I'm not changing my mind.

"Just let me say goodbye..." I whisper as if he heard me, wiping tears that were threatening to break free.

.

.

.

"Hey, gorgeous." Harry whispers into my ear as he embraces me, I lift my head to press my lips onto his. This kiss passionate and desperate, his arms securing around my waist. "What was that?"

"What was what?" My fingers tracing the line of his jaw, staring up at him in admiration. My fingertips come across his perfectly-shaped lips and trace the outline of them, wanting to kiss them over and over again.

"That kiss, it felt like a kiss to say goodbye." He says softly before a smile breaks free, I lean forth and crash my lips onto his. My palms roaming his chest freely before resting them at the nape of his neck, deepening the kiss. I break away from his captivating kiss and press soft kisses along his jawline, lips meeting the area just below his ear and leaving multiple kisses along with a love bite there.

"I love you," I whisper before burying my face into the nape of his neck. "I will always love you, and this pains me to say goodbye."

"G-goodbye? Ariana, what are you talking about? We're not saying goodbye," He looks at me with vibrant greens, searching for some sort of explanation for my words. "I love you, Ariana, so much."