File 43: The One with the Missing Piece

Okay, this chapter is a mixture of mush, smut, and seriousness. Be prepared.

"Ariana, what do you think about the daddy kink that's been going around these days?" I asked once she emerges from the bathroom, using my foot to push myself off the wall, following her back into our room for the rest of the month.

"What is this, twenty one questions? If it is, I'm not interested." She strolls by with a towel wrapped around her body, emitting a sigh, "Can you pass me the black bra in the bag over there?"

I sighed, stepping over to the corner of the room and digging through her bag, smirking when I come across a black pair of panties, "Look at this," I hold it up and she turns, rolling her eyes.

"That was slightly expected," She drops her towel and my eyes are occupied by exposed skin, "Now, pass me the bra I had asked for, you pervert."

"I'm not a pervert, I have the right to ogle at my very own girlfriend every now and then, am I right?" I asked.

"I guess, but if you have every right to, then so do I. Styles, drop your dick, let me see your pants - wait a second," She pauses, confused, "I didn't plan for it to come out that way, but I know that you know what I meant."

"Did I?" I teased, wiggling my brows.

"Shut up, I can make your death look like an accident." She threatens while folding her arms across her chest and raising a brow for emphasis.

"On the contrary," I dig into the bag, grabbing what she originally asked for and turning to face her, "So can I."

"Bullshit, you accidentally bump into someone and you think it's the worst thing anyone can do." She watches as I walk towards her, her bra and panties in hand. I smirk once I realize her new breathing patterns, my presence that is approaching her own causing just that.

"I'm a nice person, okay?" I stop right in front of her, holding her stuff behind my back for purpose, "Unless you fuck with what's mine, or mess with me or my friends, your ass is mine."

"That's hot." She attempts to reach around my body, her fingers taking hold of her undergarments but they quickly slip away when I pull back.

"I know," I take another dangerous step closer to her and she backs away, "Are you okay? Your breathing seems to be out of control at the moment."

"Stop, you and I both know what is meaning to happen if you step any closer to me." She holds her hand against my chest, keeping me from moving further.

"What is that exactly?" I bit my bottom lip while my eyes fill with lust and the desire to satisfy her and myself.

"Just like everything else, none of your business." She tries to take her things, but I hold them up high, knowing that she wouldn't be able to reach, "That's such a dick move, you know I'm like two million inches shorter than you."

"Maybe," I smile at her, her face in twisting into some kind of pout with her arms still folding across her chest.

"I hate you." She mumbles, moving around me to take a seat at the edge of the bed, grumbling to herself.

"No you don't," I say, tossing her things onto the floor and tackling her onto the mattress. She screams, allowing me to press her wrists into the sheets right above her bed, "but maybe you would like to know what happens, since you are so very naked at the moment."

"I'm not answering that." She breathes, tilting her chin upward in an attempt to hide the desire hidden in her eyes, but I still see it.

"You don't need to, because I already know what you're going to say." I grin, hovering above her body and pressing my hips into hers. "I think you should answer my first question though."