File 30: The One with the Jealousy

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Ariana

After we found out that there would be a party tonight, we piled out of the building and went separate ways, shopping for dresses, suits, and accessories that were needed.

Abigail was my shopping partner and the boys took off on their own and we strongly hoped that they would choose the right kind of suits and not something that would get them kicked out of the damn party. I wasn't all that worried about Harry; the boy can dress extremely fine if he needed too, but we were more worried about the others.

Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton were rebels and worked up against the rules and the rules tonight were to dress appropriately for an elegant, classy event.

They can dress perfectly at times but other times like these, they can make a complete fool of themselves on purpose just so they can say that they "rebelled" against stupid rules. Yes, I knew them very well and I swear that I can write a whole essay about all the stupid things they say and do; but I love them.

As for Harry, he knew how to do this sort of stuff. He can wear fashionable suits without a problem, fix his own hair, pick out a nice pair of shoes, and find a nice tie. Since Harry was with them, the amount of hope I have heightens with the fact that Harry will be there to help them choose the perfect suits and maybe suggest to get a professional to do their hair, I don't know... But I think Harry will do good things tonight.

"The boys are downstairs, come down when you're ready, yeah?" I nod in response and she leaves, forgetting to close the door on her way out but I didn't bother to walk over and close it.

My finger skim up and down the white, lacy material, happy with my choice in style and I attempt to reach around my back to pull the zipper up but struggle. Soon, there's a knock at the door and my head flicks in the directions, wondering why they would even knock since it was already open.

"Hi." Harry says, stuffing his hands in the pocket of his dress pants and I smile at the sight of him. He looked so good, I swear that I was starting to drool until he spoke again, "Need help with that?" He smiles a smile that allows dimples to show and I nearly melt but instead, I nod my head.

Turning my attention back to the mirror, he takes long but slow strides across the room to get to me and my heart rate quickens, the warmth radiating off of his body due to how close he was to me.

His hands gently touch my shoulders, trailing downward and meeting the zipper of my dress. His touch leaves goosebumps behind and I take a shaky breath, the tension that surrounded us was unbelievably strong and it was torture. His eyes meet mine in the mirror and he pauses for a moment, his green eyes so intense that I feel that I've completely fallen under his spell.

Maybe I have fallen under his spell, maybe I am on the road to falling in love with him against but honestly, I don't really know how I feel about that yet. I remember how being in love with him felt, I remember the first time we exchanged those three words and I felt this extreme weight lift off of my shoulders.

I'm different now, before I wasn't on guard with love but now I am. Now I'm constantly conflicted in my head about this green-eyes angel, this boy that makes me want to punch him yet kiss him at the same time. His place in my life and heart confuses me; I used to know what I want but now, I don't really know what I want anymore.

I've become addicted to the way I feel whenever I'm around him, maybe I've been getting to close again and I just need to pull away before it gets to crazy. I can't get attached to him because he'll just be taken away from me at the end of the day and I'll be left with nothing but a aching, broken heart.