File 37: The One with the Great View

Ariana

Two weeks later...

I loved the idea of waking up beside Harry every morning; although it's been like this for a while now, I still seem to be surprised when I first see his face.

But a bigger and better surprise is when I wake up to his face between my thighs just beneath these blankets. My hands immediately move move into his unruly hair, yanking on it as his mouth and tongue worked wonders against me.

My head rolled back against the pillow in pleasure, my bare chest heaving with such heavy breaths as my other hand chooses to grip the blanket, trying to keep myself under control.

Once the first moan leaves my lips Harry quickly moves up my body and comes out from under the blankets, his chest pressed against mine. He covers my mouth with his as his fingers still worked in and out of me, causing my moans to be stifled by the shelter his mouth had brought me.

"Shh, baby," His lips cover mine once again while his fingers move against me in a quicker pace, "We don't want to wake the others..." He voice speaks in a hushed tone, slow, low and gravely, but I could never explain what his voice did to me alone.

"Harry--" I begin to beg.

"Shh," Another chaste kiss to my lips before making his way back down and between my thighs, slowly pulling his fingers out and groping either of my thighs with large hands. His tongue and mouth were a team on this, they worked so damn well together.

I nearly choke once I suck in another breath, the upper part of my body squirming beneath the sheers while Harry kept the other part still with his firm grip on me.

My back arched against the mattress as I moaned into the palm of my hand. I was feeling extreme pleasure and I had no idea if I can last any longer.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door and everything stops, including Harry.

"Ariana," It's Abigail and before I can answer, she's opening the door and jumping onto my bed, "Hey babe, is Harry in the bathroom?" I nod, my chest still rising and falling uncontrollably.

I was obviously naked under these sheets, but she didn't really care. She knows I like to sleep nude anyway, I've told her that I feel free when I do.

"Good, because I need to talk to you. I have been needing to talk to you, but I just couldn't find you alone." She grins, tucking her hair beneath her ear.

"What is it?" I pull the blanket closer to me, but my body incredibly heated due to the thought of Harry getting caught.

"You know how I've constantly been feeling sick these past weeks?" I nod in response once again, "Well, there's a reason for that... Ashton thought I was just getting a flu for a while until it became more obvious."

"What's become more obvious?" I asked, wanting to sit up badly, but that's not an option.

"It wasn't the flu, Ariana." She looks me straight in the eye and I can sense the seriousness in her tone, "Turns out that it wasn't the flu after all because i'm--" Harry suddenly coughs under the blanket and I quickly cough over him, clearing my throat after. I quickly apologize and purposely tighten my legs around Harry's neck for a quick second, telling him to be quiet.

"You're what?" I asked.

"I'm..." She pauses and I widen my eyes, motioning for her to quit stalling and just tell me, "I'm pregnant."

My jaw drops, pure shock written into my face. I can tell that Harry is just as shocked by the way his buries his face into my side and mumbles something against it. He managed to stay still though, and I was impressed.