File 13: The One with the Restless Night

Styles

I'll be honest, I do not like what happened between the two of them, it made this strange feeling erupt inside of me. The way she just went up to him without hesitation and kissed his cheek, and it wasn't just a kiss on the cheek; the way he smiled when she whispered into his ear. Honestly, what the fuck? I don't know what's wrong with me, I shouldn't care about this, but somehow I was bothered by it.

I'm then pulled out of my trance with Louis and Niall cheering, "Gooaall!" It takes me a moment to realize that Zayn is no longer in the room with us, where had he gone? I grew curious. My name is called a few times once I got up from the couch, taking long strides towards the staircase.

"I'll be right back," I say mumble, waving a hand. I ascend the staircase, the sound of my footsteps and laughter echoing down the hall. This laugh wasn't just anyone's, it was Ariana's. When I come across a door, light illuminated from beneath it, proving that she was in there. The music room, my hand rests upon the door handle and I twist it open in one movement. In that moment, two heads whip to my sudden appearance, fucking

Malik. "What the fuck are you doing in here?!" My voice is louder than I intended it to be, but I don't care.

"You said to make myself feel at

home." Grande nonchalantly retorts, pulling the cover over the piano keys.

"I told you that, not him." I rudely remark, his shoulders tensing in results of my blunt response. But honestly, I don't give a fuck. I point directly towards the door, "You, Quiffy, get your arse out of my music room."

Grande gasps and lays on hand on his arm, giving him a look that's pleading him to stay. "You don't have to listen to him," She shakes her head from side to side and he nods in response.

"Who are you to make the rules," I reply, brows furrowed in anger. "This is my house, my territory, you want to come and start taking what's

mine. Then you can show yourself to the door." I pause when I realize what I just said, I just called Grande mine. Why the fuck would I do such a thing?

"Well," Grande blinks before springing up from the seat, crossing her arms stubbornly. "if he's leaving, so am I. I'm sure Zayn and I can find something to do at this time of the night." She's challenging me, she wants to show me who's the boss. It won't be her today.

"Fine. Go with him," I wave a hand dismissively before leaving the two behind in the room, hastily rushing down the steps. I muttered curse words under my breath along the way, so much is going on. But honestly, I don't want them to go, especially not her.

*Grande's POV*

I stood there in shock once he left the room, who was that man? It wasn't Harry, it was a stranger.

I grab Zayn's arm and lead him to the guest room with me, "You're not really going to leave with me, are you?" He questions as I unzip my suitcase, pulling out sweat pants and a sweater. I pulled my shirt over my head and Zayn covers his eyes, turning away.

"What are you doing?" I laugh while pulling a hooded sweater over my head, then I push the waistband of my shorts down my thighs, letting the material pool beneath my ankles.

"You're dressing right in front of me, like it's no problem for you." He struggles to get the words out while I pull the sweats up my legs, smiling like a fool. He's adorable, I must say.

"It's because it wasn't," I flash him a smile, tying my shoes before deciding against bringing my phone with me. He exhales loudly before offering an arm to me, I latch onto it as we walk out of the room and descend the staircase that seemed to go on forever.