File 35: The One with the Lost and Found

Please take a quick second to vote for this chapter then enjoy this chapter...

Harry

"I think I'm willing to try." When those words left her mouth, I was shocked. I had never expected her to say them to me, but now that she has, I want her to say it again and again.

"You are?" She nods her head and I can't help the way I feel inside. My heart rate is speeding up with every second she looks at me like that, my hands aching to touch her.

"Y-yes." Chewing on her bottom lip, I watch as my fingers trailed up her arms as our breathings slowed in a similar pattern.

"What does this mean for us now?" I ask out of curiosity, my finger lightly brushing across her cheek. Her breath shakes as her gaze follows my finger, biting her lip.

"Well, I wouldn't say that we're anything official yet,..but what I'm saying is that I'm willing to try and whatever happens in the future happens and I think ready to accept that."

Without another word, I close my mouth over hers, my large hand caressing her cheek. Her small hands rest over mine as she leans into me, smiling against my lips.

Nothing could ever match would I'm feeling right now, nothing could ever compare the passion and beauty in this entire moment.

I could imagine falling in love with this woman, I know how amazing it would feel to love her and how it would feel if she could love me back. She makes me happy whenever I'm around her and it's just this emotion inside of me that erupts whenever she's near.

We press kisses to each other's mouths over and over again, her lips moving to kiss along the line of my jaw, the tips of her fingers pressing into the opposite side of my jaw.

Her mouth starts to move lower and lower down my neck and I tilt my head to the side, giving her more access. She was barely reaching the sparrows inked across my chest by the time I hear a name being called in the hallway.

It wasn't just any name that had caught my attention, it was one that I had been waiting to hear for a while now.

Ariana notices and moves off of my lap, lightly touching the back of my hands before looking towards the door. I nod and get up, my legs slowly carrying me in that direction, shaky and anxious with all the excitement.

It was Niall that was in the hallway, but I could recognize the second voice from anywhere. This was happening, it was actually happening and it felt like a dream and I just couldn't wait.

I couldn't believe the sight in my eyes when I turned the corner; it felt and looked unreal in a time like this. I couldn't move, I couldn't think properly, all I could do was see. There was many emotions running through me, I was happy, sad, and angry all at once.

My body shook excessively while I watched from the opposite side of the hallway, I was anxious. It took all the power inside of me to take the first step towards him, he was here, he was back and breathing. Louis was okay. When he pulled out of Niall's embrace, he looked over to me and smiled wide.

I froze for a second, unable to comprehend this exact moment. I didn't think that it would be any time soon that we'd find him, I thought it would be harder than this, but I'm ever so-happy that this is happening.

He took a step towards me and I mirrored him. We took another then another one and as we got closer and closer, we nearly ran the rest of the way until we met, arms wrapping around each other and pulled into a strong embrace. We hold each other tightly, crying into each other's shoulders.

I know what this looked like for the both of us, but honestly, neither of us cared if it wasn't manly or not; I just wanted to hug my best fucking friend.