File 17: The One with a Year Spent with Him

.

.

- Grande -

.

.

The aggravating sound of chains rattling pulled me out of my deep slumber. My eyelids fluttering before completely opening, capturing the image of a dirty, smelly, small-spaced room that belonged to a dungeon. I gaped and attempted to rub at my irritated eyes, but realized my wrists had been bound to the wall and only allowed them to reach a certain distance. I pulled at the metal, squeaking when I'd yank to hard and scratch at my skin. Let's face it, I was never a fan of small spaces, and this place clearly wasn't helping. I drag in a long breath, breathing in through my nose so that it'll calm my heart rate just a bit. I laid my head back against the cement wall, physically giving up. I look up and around the room and strangely, this room felt familiar - maybe a little too familiar.

"Ariana?" My name is spoken and my head whips to either side of me to find nothing but dust, "Is that you?" The lights down here came from outside the door, it was dim, the only thing I could make out is how dirty it is.

"Y..yes." I then come to realization that it is Harry calling my name, my stomach flips and I can't tell if it's a good thing or not. "Harry? Oh my god, where are we? I can't... It's... I.." I stuttered, pulling on the chains once again. "I can't breathe." My claustrophobia was finally getting to me, my heart rate quickened and so did my breathing.

"Ari, relax." The use of the old nickname somewhat calmed me for a second, "I'm right across from you, I'm right here with you. You're not alone," I try to take deep, long breaths but it isn't working. "you need to calm down, everything's going to be alright. We're going to get out of here soon." He says in a smooth voice, my eyelids shut and I just listen to his words, his voice, and lean my head back against the wall.

"Okay..." I breathed. "I'm not exactly good with small, dusty places." I admit and light chuckles are heard. I grab a rock that was sitting right beside me and throw it across the room, hoping that I'd hit my target. When a small yelp is heard, I'm the one laughing.

"You hit my d-dick.." He struggles to get the words out, coughing as he gasped for air. "You fucking bitch, I'm gonna get you back." He threatened in a playful manner, it couldn't have been that bed, it was a small rock; but it may have hit the tip of it.

"You wouldn't hit me." I hold my chin up high, fluttering my eyelids, putting on my innocent look. "You wouldn't even hurt a hair on my head." I snigger and he sighs in defeat.

"Of course not... I gotta have something to pull on while...." He's cut off by another rock being thrown at him, but on the chest this time. "Hey! Can you quit that?" He tugs at his own chains in protest, the two of us breaking into loud fits of laughter. And the sound of our laughters harmonizing brought back so many memories...

"Ariana," I hear Harry's words coming from the stairs as he ascended them quite loudly, "Ariana, do you happen to know where my keys are? I have to get to work," He ruffles fingers through his hair and sighs in frustration. I briefly glance away from my laptop to look at him, shaking my head in response. I smile shamelessly and bring my attention back down to the bright screen, "What was that?" He points a finger towards me and I smile innocently, biting my bottom lip.

"What was what?" I blink my lashes and he drags his large hand over his face, groaning. "Oh Mr. Styles, why must you be stressing early this morning?" I set my laptop to the side and hop off the king-sized bed, approaching him. I slowly wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head against his chest, pulling him into my embrace. He releases a sigh and presses a kiss to the top of my head, "Since there is no keys... Maybe you should just stay here for today." I pull back just to look up at him with a cheeky smile, earning a peck to my lips.