File 46: The One with the Used

Her lips were soft against mine, making me feel weak and vulnerable beneath her gentle touch, but this feeling - I liked, very much. The tip of her fingers lightly brushed along my jaw, every movement she made was slow, thought out, and hesitant to the very extent, like she was unsure of what she was doing in this exact moment. Our mouths moved in a slow pattern, chests barely touching as our breathing grew heavier and heavier as time passed, strong hands of mine gripping the back of her thighs and encircling them around my waist as I stood in between them.

Her back arched against the wall once my lips broke away from the kiss, latching onto the sensitive area beneath her ear, leaving a trail of delicate kisses with soft nibbles to follow. She moaned, dainty fingers clutching onto the material of my shirt upon my upper back, her head tilting upward to allow more access to her neck and I take advantage. I suck amongst the area where her neck meets her shoulder, with her breath hitching, I begin to play with the hem of her shirt, inching it upward as the pads of my fingertips brushed along soft, delicate skin.

Her hips moved against mine in a seductive manner, which causes the bulge beneath my jeans to grow bigger, suffocating beneath material that hadn't seemed tight before and she laughs softly, fisting the hair at the back of my neck before gently pulling my head back, bringing my lips back to her own. I could never get over the way her lips made me feel; the pit in my stomach making me feel emotions that I had only felt when I was standing near her.

But this was all strange, right? She had never wanted anything to do with me in ways that meant she had to kiss me, touch me, or wrap herself around me, allowing me to touch her in every way that had been possible - something wasn't right and I was bound to find out.

I break the kiss, pulling my head back to stare at her in confusion and she stares back, swollen lips that had just been kissed, batting eyelashes as she continued to play with my hair, "What's wrong?" She asks, faking a pout.

"Nothing." I shake my head, biting my bottom lip as I slowly set her down onto the floor, my hands lingered before pulling them away, "All is perfect, which is strange. You're with Harry, what are you doing?" I ask, stepping back.

"Is it a crime to want to kiss you for the first time?" She questions, reaching for both of my hands, "I know that you've always wanted the same, and I know I'm right, because whenever I look at you, your eyes are telling me things."

She licks her lips. My eyes fall to watch her lips, my heart pounding against my chest in a way I have never felt before, "They're telling me how bad you want to kiss me, to touch me, spilling all of your secrets with just one look in the eye. Zayn, don't try to tell me different."

"I'm not." I take a deep breath, shaking my head as she takes a dangerous step closer, "I know you're right, I'm not even going to try and deny that." She looks up at me, lifting a hand to touch the side of my face, "But you've never felt the need to do that before, why now? I don't think you've wanted anything to do with me in these ways but right now, you are. What am I missing here? Why are you doing this?"

"There is no reason of it, Zayn." She shakes her head, sliding the palm of her hand up my chest and I quickly grab her wrists, pushing both of them away, "I just wanted to kiss you, just this once. Why won't you believe me?"

"Because your eyes," I say almost instantly and she blinks, reaching for my hands again, "Just like mine, they're saying things. They're saying that this isn't real, saying that you're only here to get something from m-- Please, just tell me what you want, Ariana. Save the convincing for someone else because this is torture."

"If this is torture, stop talking, kiss me. That's all you need to do, nothing else." She slides her hand up the nape of my neck, resting it at the back of my neck with a soft smile, "That's all you need to do here, Zayn, just kiss me."