File 19: The One with the Great Rescue

.

.

- Grande -

.

.

As minutes passed, the stronger I felt. I no longer felt weak and vulnerable, I felt like myself - the strong and independent woman inside of me that's been dying to come out ever since we arrived and the more people we took down, the more confident I became.

My fingers clamp around the man's collar, forcefully shoving him up against the wall. He was puny and unable to defend himself, but I was still stronger than him and I just couldn't help but to smile as I swung my right fist towards his jaw, he head turning the opposite way as he hissed in pain. I have unfinished business here, we have unfinished business and I wasn't going to leave without knowing that Rick had his last breath - I wasn't going to leave until he had a bullet buried in his skull.

Until I find him, Harry and I will be destroying every single one of his men that dare to get in our ways.

I reached up to grab a fistful of his hair, pulling his head forward and using strength to slam it back against the stone wall which causes him to groan and slump down to the floor in complete defeat. I lean over and grip the material of his shirt between fingers, speaking through gritted teeth, "Where's Rick? Where's the leader?!" I screamed, due to the hit he had just taken, I'm sure his on the road to unconsciousness. "Fucking answer or I'll finish you off now, and you won't even get chance to live of the last of your days in fucking prison."

He attempts to lift his head but it falls immediately, being forced to look at the ground prior to his weakness. He struggles to breath, shaky, ragged breaths leaving his mouth but he still hasn't spoken a word. He must be conflicted whether or not he should confess, but he needs to if he wants to live. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to risk his life for their leader, or would he?

My questions is answered once he speaks of his name, "Rick," He pauses to take a breath, finding it difficult to even open his eyes, "He isn't exactly our leader, but he's the second man in charge." He says, parting his lips for the ability to breath. "Our leader, no one exactly knows who he is... We don't know of his age, his name, his location. We just know he's brilliant and is one of the best players in hide and seek."

I tilting my head to the side and scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion, I didn't know what exactly he meant by this. He's saying that no one knows of their leader, but is that even possible? I assumed that he was lying, making this shit up and I used all my strength to lift him onto his feet, speaking through gritted teeth.

"I do not appreciate your lies," He whimpered like a puppy as I once again, slammed his back against the wall, "and do you know what happens to liars like you? Do you know what I do to people like you?" I smiled and he shook his head from side to side, "Well, you're in luck, 'cause you're about to find out." I placed both palms on either side of his shoulder, lifting a leg and continuously driving my knee straight into his stomach, kneeing him harshly in the guts. I then grasp onto one of his arms, pushing my strength to it's height and flipping him onto his back.

"Wait, Grande..." Harry suddenly speaks, putting a finger up to pause my current actions. I turn my head to look at him, keeping a foot pressed to the man's chest, "I think he's telling the truth, I'm getting this vibe off of him that everything he just said is nothing but the truth." I look from him and down to the man who is anxiously nodding and hoping this would get me to back off, "Now, Norman... Is that it? Well I'm gonna call you Norman." He says with a smile on his face, "Is there anything you know about your leader, any of the small details could help too..." Harry trails off, pressing his lips into thought as he patiently waited for words to be spoken.